i searched but didn't find a thread, apparently means is a common word lol.

i recently found their myspace and gave them a listen, and its not bad. Sending you strength is a good album, and they also have an upcoming album to be released on may 27th. any thoughts?

www.myspace.com/means_music
Originally posted by Phoenixblade
you're an asshole.
Saw them with Shai Hulud and Misery Signals, they were pretty bad, but their guitarist is a really nice dude.
I've been listening to these guys for a long time, they're great. Their old old stuff is by far the best they've done, but Sending You Strength is a solid album as well.
sending you strength is awesome. the vocals sound alright on the recordings but from the live videos ive seen his scream sounds "whiny". if you know what i mean
Quote by andyq777
sending you strength is awesome. the vocals sound alright on the recordings but from the live videos ive seen his scream sounds "whiny". if you know what i mean

yeah i watched the video of the new album recording and the screaming is not good at all. not groundbreaking by any stretch but still decent i'd say. there are many a band out there that are wayyyy worse than means.
Originally posted by Phoenixblade
you're an asshole.