Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me, I googled a couple times and didnt find much. I was wondering if there is a special sound card for PC that servs as a amp while sitting at your comp? I would love to get one if there is some and if not I want to patent it LOL. Anyone have any clue or heard of this before? If so do you know what they are called or brand name? Thanks Alot. Peace
Bill43 put alot of work into a thread for soundcards and interfaces, you might want to have a look - alot of really nice stuff (expensive) but there are more reasonable cards intermixed.

go over to the proper forms, R&R and look over the stickies. I took the time to make some videos for the site as well which should help.

you will want an interface to get audio into your PC