im tellin ya man, your going to get a bunch of what im about to say

its all up to you

then they will throw in their opinion after tellin u that

i think they are way too heavy

but in the end for real its up to you and you shouldnt weigh our words to heavily

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Trabens arent too bad.... John Cooper... from skillet plays a Traben now... he used to have custom GMPs (which were DAMN sexy).....

and i think he has a pretty rape ass tone for hard rock/metal ish stuff.
I played a 5-string version of that at GC...I absolutely loved it. Those are amazing for their price IMO.
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Ghost117
Wow. That was deep.

thats what i do man

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Actually, taking advice is a very good thing to do. The honeymoon period with a nice looking bass (entirely opinion) can could your judgement on the tone and feel. Experienced people can point out basses with horrible tone, quality control, neck dive etc. to avoid people making the mistakes they did.

From my limited experience with one of these basses, they are well made for the price, and do't sound to bad. The neck was a little thin for me, but I like my chinky necks, so that is not to be taken to seriously.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Hey, I am also debating buying one of the Trabens. I like them alot for many reasons. However, I heard that their neck warps pretty easily. Anyone confirm or deny this?
I always hear people talking about their thin necks.

Anyways, the bass looks like a real deal. I never seen one in my country. But its looks like my kinda bass. I always thought it was a double soapbar. Turns out the bridge pickup is a MM style humbucker. I want it!
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*