hey so

i have prom this weekend

and while i know its a pansy girlish thing to worry about

im breaking out in smallish pimples now randomly for no reason whatsoever.

any tips on keeping from ending up being a pizza face at prom?

usually my complexion is ship shape, so i'm confused.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Btw, I don't spell it doughnut, because that spells duff-nut.
throw some bactine on a washcloth and wipe your face down every night before you go to sleep.
don't stay up too late and watch your diet
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
olive oil does the trick

But seriously cut out all of the junk food. Keep clean, but don't over wash, that will irritate the skin and make things worse.
Shave. It exfoliates, removes dirt, and keeps your face clean-shaven (obviously). Get acne pads, but use moisturizer afterwards because the dry skin sends a message to the brain that it needs more oils, thus leaving you with even more acne.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

get an exfoliant, something with little plastic scrubbing beads in it, use that and maybe some oxy or something, though that stuff doesnt work for me, just clean your face a few times a day and make sure you dont let it get oily...i dont know if you have an oily complexion
Quote by bingeandletgo
Shave. It exfoliates, removes dirt, and keeps your face clean-shaven (obviously). Get acne pads, but use moisturizer afterwards because the dry skin sends a message to the brain that it needs more oils, thus leaving you with even more acne.

shaving actually makes me break out worse...prolly need aftershave?
drink water, exercise, eat heatlhy, like really helathy no chips, no soda, just water, maybe juice or milk, fruits and stuff that ur grandma wiould eat. also if ur mom has any creams, use it. thats wat i do. i use my moms exfoliater thingy and her moisturizer lol.
Quote by kurt18th
shaving actually makes me break out worse...prolly need aftershave?
Ya, if it irritates the skin, it could. Aftershave might help, also keep your shaver clean.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

Quote by SilentDeftone
Less stress.

-SD

lol, AP tests.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Quote by SilentDeftone
Less stress.

-SD

definatley
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
Quote by Jesse Mrau
but don't over wash, that will irritate the skin and make things worse.

how much washing would be overboard?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I been clean for three months now. AA helped me when things were rough.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic