I'm loking to get a delay (primarily) and a distortion (secondary) for my new Peavey tube.

I know about the MXR Carbon Copy, Boss DD-3/DD-6, and the EHX #1 Echo (which I was planning on getting).

However, I have recently seen the BBE delay pedal, called the Two Timer, which looks rad as hell, and have been wondering what I should go for.

Distortion wise, I was looking at the Blues Driver, but if there are any other pedals that are the same kind of tone but better, I'd love to hear about them.

I'm interested in both for rockabilly/psychobilly, the Blues Driver/distortion for the psychobilly and Reverend Horton Heat kind of thing. I don't need anything for metal or harder rock.

I know about the online examples/demos, but my computer doesn't have sound right now, and I can't readily go down to a music store/Guitar Center, the nearest one is like15 miles away and my family has a newborn.

So, hit me with the pedals. Thanks!
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Since you're playing psychobilly, you probably want delay mostly for slapback. If that's the case, I don't recommend digital delay (like the dd-6 or dd-3) unless it emulates analog delay. The carbon copy would be a good choice. I don't know about the EHX or the BBE.

If you're up for it, you could build your own pedals. www.buildyourownclone.com sells kits for an analog-like delay and a tube screamer (overdrive) clone.
That's what I was thinking too, the not wanting a digital delay, but my friend has a DD-3 and says it works fine. I may just go with one of the others, though, thanks!
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Yeah, a digital delay would work, but an analog would just be overall better for the sound you want.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
can't say much about the delay but the distortion is a fine choice imo.. the harsh distortion pedal stompboxes usually aren't great.. at least ones going for heavy distortion.. for that kind of tone amp distortion is much better but for the blues driver, its not like that.. it sounds good imo.
So consensus is analog if I can get it and Blues Driver ftw?
Quote by Pauldapro