So I am having trouble to sticking to one song. I wanna learn a lot of songs from my favorite bands but the solos are like throwing me off. I want to learn all of the song I am working on but solos make me wanna not even try and it gets me frustrated.

Right not I am doing Sad But True by Metallica, Its all not that bad except the solo. I really do want to learn it, but I don't want to spend my time trying it if I cant even get Paranoid solo down yet (I cant do the fast part in that solo) and I spent a lot of my time trying to figure Paranoid out.

I just feel stupid when I don't learn full songs, and I end up usually just learning a few riffs then moving on to something else. Any advice?
Gear:
Dean VX
Ovation Celebrity CC44 Electric Acoustic
VOX DA5
Play the solo slowly concentrating on hitting all of the notes. Keep working at it until you get up to speed.

Learn some scales. This will help greatly. When you have scale knowledge, you will begin to identify the scales that were used in the solo, and the fingering will become much easier.

Try YouTube. Sometimes dude's upload videos showing how they play stuff. Might help you.

And as DanielQ said pick a song and stay with it until you've mastered it.