I'm going to see Rush Sunday night and I was wondering if anyone has seen them before and how are they live?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Better question:

How many pairs of spare undershorts can you fit in your pockets.

I like the sounds of that
Rush was amazing (saw them last September). They played all of my favorite songs off the new album and their old ones. Lasers, Solos, Geddy's abnormally high voice. It was a great experience.

Neil Peart does do a fat drum solo
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Saw em on their 30th anny tour. Be prepared to be ****ing amazed...
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Saw them in September would see them again in June but it's right in the middle of finals. Best concert i've ever seen hands down
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
I went last year, and I'm DEFINITELY going again this year. It was amaaazing.

We're all in the gutter, but I'm looking at the rats.
saw em last week. you will be completely floored if you know ANY Rush at all. it was simply amazing. best part is when neil does his solo, then alex does a solo, it gets dark real quick then alex busts out with spirit of the radio. kicked ass. lasers, lights, and no musical flaws at all. im jealous, i want to see them again
Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
I saw them in September, and I'm seeing them again in July

I suggest you wear a diper, because you, my friend, are going to wet yourself at how spectacular the show will be!!
Quote by glm
I love you for saying that.

after I said "if the Governator could do it; so can Mr. Colbert"