i was thinking of getting a multi effects pedal for my birthday to mess around with but is this thing worth it? i know you have to run it through a comp but do the effects and cab models sound any good on it or should i get a regular multi to play through my amp?
It's not bad actually. It takes a lot of tweaking to get a good sound out of it, but I'm finally gettin there. I just recorded a new song today on it actually...

www.myspace.com/illariarock it's the first one titled "Teh Br00talz" lol, yes the drums are badly off in some parts, I just wanted something else there and kinda threw it together, I'll fix em later
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Yeah, they all come with the same software as far as I know. Riffworks doesn't work on my computer though for some reason, I click it and it says it's loaded in the task manager but nothing pops up or anything *shrug.* Just download Audacity or Reaper for your recording software and you're gtg.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
alright thanks a ton man i was hoping this was good so i didnt end up getting a normal multi and not be able to record stuff when i want to
you can record with mfx pedals. some have USB outs for recording like the Zoom's.
Ibanez RG7321
Dean Evo Special 7
Agile AL-2000
ESP LTD VB-300
Peavey Vypyr 30
General of the 7 String/ERG Legion

Quote by Bentheemo
Thats probably some of the best advice I've ever received on here.
Quote by MatrixClaw
It's not bad actually. It takes a lot of tweaking to get a good sound out of it, but I'm finally gettin there. I just recorded a new song today on it actually...

www.myspace.com/illariarock it's the first one titled "Teh Br00talz" lol, yes the drums are badly off in some parts, I just wanted something else there and kinda threw it together, I'll fix em later

lmfao nice sounds like section on the page