So my friends and I used to be pretty into phantasy star online. It had cool gameplay, was pretty good RPG and you could play it with a few friends. But that was a while ago, and now I've got a pretty big itch to play a similar game so I wanted to see what the people of the pit thought. It doesn't matter if it's on console or computer, I just wanted to know what you guys think is cool RPG to play with friends. Thus, the replacement.
Quote by ckellingc
Play Guitar RPG. You learn scales, chords, and if you get good enough, you get to be in a band!

I play that one like 2 to 5 hours a day, this second one is for the in between time, and something to do with my musically handicapped friends.

Also I've heard those games are good, but I don't think we're going something that hardcore.

Edit: PS nice avatar.
Quote by JimmyDean73
starcraft, warcraft, diablo, Everquest theres like a million of them, but those i like

These are all top-class games that are free to play online.

If you're not into that kind of RTS/RPG, maybe guildwars? I heard final fantasy 11 was pretty good too.
Quote by jackbauer
playing by yourself is like masturbating, sure it feels great, but it's nothing compared to the real deal.

Quote by guylee
Oh Shit! I Have A Weird Growth On My Body!

To The Pit!

JOIN MY GROUP plox

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/tonelife/
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Club Penguin is awesome.

I'm a level 50 Ice Queen.

"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."