Randall really needs to start getting there name out there. All these people buying the ***** mg's and Line 6's why doesnt randall flood the market and show them what a SS metal amp is suppossed to sound like... I just dont get it...

Dean is making millions off Dime and everyone knows dime used randall SS amps but still you get kids buying razorbacks and marshall mg's or line 6's... God knows i hate dean and that there using soaking dime for every drop but you have to hand it to them they marketed the hell out of them..

Also the MTS Rack setup is insane but no marketing...

Just a thought that came to mind...
hey i wondered the same thing about the MTS series. when i tested mine out at the store i was like "there must be a catch...i've never heard of these and it sounds AWESOME." i'm glad i went w/ gut instinct and bought it
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
Quote by slash_rocks2005
hey i wondered the same thing about the MTS series. when i tested mine out at the store i was like "there must be a catch...i've never heard of these and it sounds AWESOME." i'm glad i went w/ gut instinct and bought it

Yea, im eye ballin one right now but i cant test it out which sucks... If they had a 6505 module i would be all over it... The ultra is nice but its no 6505...

I love Randalls but its like pulling teeth to get my hands on it... I lucked out with my RH100 and snagged that thing up quick...