My newly purchased Metal Muff makes an annoying, steady beep/buzz when I turn it on (intensity of buzz responds to volume level on Metal Muff, not my guitar volume)... but I noticed that when I unhooked my also newly purchased Holy Grail from the pedal chain, the Metal Muff works fine.

I'm running both on the same power supply (Godlyke) and the Holy Grail uses that 500ma converter end. Would that be what's making the problem? I don't want to buy a separate power supply just to run one pedal.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan
run the other one on a 9 volt?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
I get that too.

I use an A/B switch from my guitar to the two inputs of my amp....one side has my Pod and the other is my pedals.
PRS SAS or Gibson LP Standard+
Teese WOF->Analogman Sunlion->Dr. Scientist Elements->Foxrox Aquavibe->Strymon Timeline->Eventide Space
Mesa RoadKing II and 2 Vox AC15s run in stereo
Hmm... I don't have that option. My amp has one input... I don't believe a pedal chain in that configuration would work properly for me anyways. One input would get reverb and not distortion, then vice versa for the other input. I think... :P

Thanks for the suggestions guys, anything else?
Update:

The problem is definitely that they're in the power chain together. I tried switching the order of the power inputs between, feeding the reverb power first instead... but to no avail.

Looks like I need a power adapter. :-/