What do you think? Sorry its kinda long but I like it at least

I have a serious disease. It’s not my depression, my dirty thoughts, or my procrastination. It is hope and its something that all people have. The definition of hope is the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. Now, for example, as all relationships that come to an end usually one of the participants gets this disease and it has the potential to drive then to end there life if they don’t get what they want. Now I have not gone this far. My hope gets crushed and then builds itself back up only to be crushed again by this same individual. How do I to stop it? This I don’t even know. No one does. It’s a human thing that even the greatest psychologists and shrinks can’t explain just as modern studies in physics and the cosmos can’t explain the universe but only they can only guess and theorize. Part of this human’s thinking wants to give up but its cancerous hope that keep them holding on even with everything lost. Even if things don’t turn out a second time, it’s this that makes them want to and need to. It’s the feeling that their life can be complete again and perfect and it’s worth the risk. People just want to be accepted for who they are and not always for their actions. Actions do speak louder then words but sometimes it’s only the words that are heard. And without another chance actions cannot be shown therefore they rely on words to prevail for them. So that brings us back to the first question, why hope when there is nothing one can do about it? I suppose its human nature and one of these things that can’t be explained by man at this point. It can only be theorized and guessed at.
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Last edited by imnopunkrocker9 at May 9, 2008,
Hope is our feeble attempt at trying to defy our lack of free will.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i didn't read it but i'm sure it sucked....
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
so why do we feel this if its pretty much lying to ourselves at the time? sure its to make us feel better but why do it in this fashion?
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
i didnt mind it, kinda relates to what im going through atm...

DAMN F*CKING HORMONES!!!
Quote by imnopunkrocker9
so why do we feel this if its pretty much lying to ourselves at the time? sure its to make us feel better but why do it in this fashion?

It is human nature to reach for the best. In darkness, we look for light. In times of grief, we look for happiness. Just as mass and charge are inherent properties of all matter, hope is an inherent property of all humans.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by imnopunkrocker9
What do you think? Sorry its kinda long but I like it at least

I have a serious disease. It’s not my depression, my dirty thoughts, or my procrastination. It is hope and its something that all people have. The definition of hope is the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. Now, for example, as all relationships that come to an end usually one of the participants gets this disease and it has the potential to drive then to end there life if they don’t get what they want. Now I have not this far. My hope gets crushed and then builds itself back up only to be crushed again by this same individual. How do I to stop it? This I don’t even know. No one does. It’s a human thing that even the greatest psychologists and shrinks can’t explain just as modern studies in physics and the cosmos can’t explain the universe but only they can only guess and theorize. Part of this human’s thinking wants to give up but its cancerous hope that keep them holding on even with everything lost. Even if things don’t turn out a second time, it’s this that makes them want to and need to. It’s the feeling that their life can be complete again and perfect and it’s worth the risk. People just want to be accepted for who they are and not always for their actions. Actions do speak louder then words but sometimes it’s only the words that are heard. And without another chance actions cannot be shown therefore they rely on words to prevail for them. So that brings us back to the first question, why hope when there is nothing one can do about it? I suppose its human natural and one of these things that can’t be explained by man at this point. It can only be theorized and guessed at.

it bugs me when people miss words out.... is it really that hard to type it?

also you meant 'nature' instead of 'natural'

im not being a dick - im just letting you know, in case you want to hand this in for something, or you know, whatever.

i didnt like it very much. i think you were thinking too hard about it because it sort of trails off a bit there. but other people might like it more than me.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Quote by darkstar2466
It is human nature to reach for the best. In darkness, we look for light. In times of grief, we look for happiness. Just as mass and charge are inherent properties of all matter, hope is an inherent property of all humans.

But there has got to be a reason or something linking it all together. Not just in hope but other emotions as well. Just as there needs to be something that links mass and charge as you said.

Quote by instagata0
it bugs me when people miss words out.... is it really that hard to type it?

also you meant 'nature' instead of 'natural'

im not being a dick - im just letting you know, in case you want to hand this in for something, or you know, whatever.

i didnt like it very much. i think you were thinking too hard about it because it sort of trails off a bit there. but other people might like it more than me.

thanks for the fixes. In my defense i was just typing as i thought so it kinda just fragments off at the end.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Quote by imnopunkrocker9
But there has got to be a reason or something linking it all together. Not just in hope but other emotions as well. Just as there needs to be something that links mass and charge as you said.

What do you mean by "linking it all together?" Are you looking for some sort of grand answer? If you are, all I have to say is: 42.

Quote by imnopunkrocker9
thanks for the fixes. In my defense i was just typing as i thought so it kinda just fragments off at the end.

That's no reason to just post whatever you wrote. Always read your post again to look for missed words or grammatical mistakes.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
i guess i was hoping to have some people try to think it though. I'm not really looking for the answer but a way to explain it. They are close but not the same thing.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------