I am considering buying this guitar;

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Godin-Art-and-Lutherie-Black-Cutaway-Acoustic-Guitar_W0QQitemZ150245365709QQihZ005QQcategoryZ159947QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

Problem is, it is a factory second. The seller says it is a very minor problem and the sound is fine.

Anybody know any more details on factory seconds? Or maybe know what is wrong with this specific guitar? Anything details you might know about this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Well, first off, I'm not familiar with Art & Lutherie and there is no model listed so I would be wary since I don't know how much it retails for -- so I wouldn't know if it was a great deal or not. Second, it's risky buying factory seconds and dent & scratch guitars sight unseen -- a "cosmetic flaw" could be anything. I recommend playing any guitar before buying, especially one that's listed with a flaw so you know what you're getting.

This one would make me a little nervous because the information is so limited. The seller does have a good reputation, but, if it were me, I would pass on this one.
alot of factory seconds are just cosmetic blemishes...make sure there is no structural damage...usually u can call the company with the serial number and they can tell you what was wrong with it...i got a factory second takamine and saved a ton...was going to pay $1100 for it ended up paying only $720....so if you can save enough...go for it
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15