Page 1 of 3
like you just can't win with things and you are scrutinized for everything?even the good things?
i mostly think about killing other people more than i think about killing myself, wanna be friends?
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
once. except i had an actual reason. but then one of my best friends girlfriends died and i saw how much her death affected the whole community and i realized it was a horrible idea.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Several of times. I'm being treated for severe depression, so.... yeah.
Yes, I know everything. No, I can't play worth a damn.
A child is trafficked and sold for sex slavery every 30 seconds. Support Love146.
Yes,
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

nope never.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Yeah, I thought about it after hearing St. Anger.
Just kidding, I love Metallica. But anyway, yeah, I've thought about it before. But then again I believe this life is it, nothing after, so ya might as well stick it out and deal with how hard it can be. It's not all bad. Death will come eventually, why rush it?
Last edited by metalderek at May 9, 2008,
yea i think about it, i dont really think about doing it.... when im feeling like sh*t for whatever reason.
Yeah, its nice knowing that at any point in life, if things get to wank, you can just end it. But its a really selfish thing to do.
Ya..But I've learned that suicide is never the answer. These petty things don't matter in the long run. Just be a good human being.
Probably. I don't have the balls to put myself to death, though.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
No never really, I think I've got a good life
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
I've got a mate who's given it a bash a couple of times.

He was fired, crashed his car, and was dumped by his girlfriend all in the space of 8 odd hours.

He's a good 6 foot 10 and he tried to hang himself from a rafter in his house, using gaffa tape and a length of power cable.

He tore through the gaff and fell about 2 feet.

He got up and held his throat, and then talked.

My other mate (they were living in a share house) got home after work, and this mate of mine rushes up to him shouting "Shane! Shane! Check this out!"

He pressed his throat and said Luke, I am your Father. Aparrently it was a very good impression.

Shane goes, "Wow, how'd you do that?"

"Oh, I just tried to kill myself."

Then Shane said he saw the gaff and the power cable dangling, half attached to the rafter, and pissed himself laughing.

See? Suicide isn't all bad.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

i think about it but procrastination kicks in and then i talk myself out of it eventually... i blame it on depression/hormones/not so great life, but if you just think of the now and not the past or the future... its usually ok. just live day to day and it'll eventually turn around...
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Not really suicidal, more just an end to life, I'm to much of a pussy to end it myself.
i settle for beating myself up instead of killing myself...
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Quote by imnopunkrocker9
i think about it but procrastination kicks in and then i talk myself out of it eventually... i blame it on depression/hormones/not so great life, but if you just think of the now and not the past or the future... its usually ok. just live day to day and it'll eventually turn around...

Yeah that's what i try to do is take it day to day.I've been through some pretty serious **** in my past,but was lucky to pull myself out of it.I try to think to myself,that the miniscule crap that i get bent out of shape over is nothing compared to that.But then again something or someone comes and pisses me off again to the point where i feel bi-polar and lose all happiness again.
F*cks sake, can't people stop with the 'NO LOL IT R STOOPID' and realise that you probably don;t understand what it's like to be in their shoes. I know that many of you have the maturity of a 5 year old but PLEASE for goodness sake grow up :/
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at May 9, 2008,
Sure I've thought about it, but then I realized...people would think I'm a pussy!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
and it's all about what everyone else thinks about you
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by angry armadillo
and it's all about what everyone else thinks about you

That's not all I care about, but I do want people to like me, yes.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Quote by walkinbazooka

I like your honesty.... yet I dislike your hate of cheese

Enguarde! ^__^
Quote by SteveHouse
No lol Ir t stoopid

Tbh though I really never have felt like it myself, but I always say if you want to do something go for it. It's none of my business and I believe some people would prob be better off.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
I like your honesty.... yet I dislike your hate of cheese

Enguarde! ^__^

It's not that I don't LIKE cheese... Actually, it is that I don't like cheese.

Whatever, call me superficial, if you want; I care what people think about me.
Quote by shattamakar

At least this way we know you're human? ^__^
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by walkinbazooka

fcuk them, then they will want you to like them, it's the next best thing.
^Most people do, whether they admit it or not.

EDIT : To walkingbazooka.
There is poetry in despair.
suicide has to be one of the single most selfish things a person could do, only thinking of themselves but not how it would effect people around them!
Quote by eclectic_al
suicide has to be one of the single most selfish things a person could do, only thinking of themselves but not how it would effect people around them!

Perhaps it is selfish making someone, who hates their life so much that they don't even want to live, exist simply because they will be hurting our feelings.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
I have seriously considered it, but I dunno, I'd feel so selfish.

If I wasn't in contact with my dad, who does care about me in some way, I wouldn't feel so bad, but I couldn't put him through that =/
I don't really believe in suicide, usually i just feel like giving up when i feel like how your described.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Page 1 of 3