i just said this to a mate and he basically laughed at me saying that a guitar was a hunk of wood the were all the same and not individual

anyone else feel the same about there guitars that there all different and have there own personalitys???
i give feeling into playing guitar but im not sure if my guitar has feelings......unless u attach a wah wah pedal to it then its crying.
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Equipment:
Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....
Yes they do.
I can guarantee that the Marshall MG wouldn't sound as half as bad as what it does if the guitars didn't care about what they were played through.
Signatures are overrated.
My guitars are lesbians.
What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
Quote by redhawk1029
My guitars are lesbians.

After been played by someone like you I couldn't blame them.
Quote by Moe.
After been played by someone like you I couldn't blame them.

What the hell were you thinking?

i duno lol. tihs r liek wen i traid drawn maiself n teh t0ilit.

ROFL.

EPICPHAIL.

gess i cant dai.
My guitars dont have TEETH

but seriously, my guitars have a feeling to them. they're not emotional though.
Look at masters playing like Jimi Hendrix, John Frusciante, Joe Satriani. You'll see that they became one with the guitar and express they're feelings with it.
Quote by Hentsik
Look at masters playing like Jimi Hendrix, John Frusciante, Joe Satriani. You'll see that they became one with the guitar and express they're feelings with it.

So Jimi loved fire I'm guessing?
I'm guessing that anything that has "made in Korea" written on it probably can't feel so much.
Quote by Moe.
So Jimi loved fire I'm guessing?

I heard that was put upon him by his managers (publicity stunt due to greed) and that he didn't really want to do it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Raijouta
I heard that was put upon him by his managers (publicity stunt due to greed) and that he didn't really want to do it.

Source?
My guitar, or any instrument I happen to be, or have been playing, becomes an extension of me, so yes. It has feelings. My feelings.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Moe.
Source?

www.bullsh*t.com
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
Quote by Muppet
www.bullsh*t.com

Hey now, you can't cite a dot com, because it's a commercial website.

He probably got his info from www.pulleditouttamyass.edu
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
All guitars has personalities, no question about it. Not two of the same model feel exactly the same. When you know a guitar, it's great to play it. But it takes time to get to know a guitar good, but it's worth it. That's why you shouldn't have many guitars you don't really know everything about, it's certainly better to have one or two or maybe more you know everything about.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by Sid McCall
Hey now, you can't cite a dot com, because it's a commercial website.

He probably got his info from www.pulleditouttamyass.edu

I clicked both of these expecting them to be real sites.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Every guitar is unique - you'll never find one exactly like your own. So you would be justified if you felt you'd found your perfect instrument and thought it feels it's found the perfect guitarist. Once you become attached to your guitar, you'll know it's got feelings - it'll have good days, bad days, it'll comfort you when you're down (you'll hear it call, pick it up and play Stairway perfectly), work with you when you're on stage (let you pull off all those little tricks), feel pain (trust me, you feel the knocks and bangs a guitar takes as much as it does) and it'll even get jealous if you start lusting over an SG...
Guitars are empathic, emotional and something to be played with - just like women!

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
No, but I have feelings for it. It's hard not to when you spend so much time with that hunk of wood so close to you.
My guitar has feelings...but he was made in 1965, so he's getting a bit grumpy/midlife crisis stricken.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by leeb rocks
I clicked both of these expecting them to be real sites.

Bullsh*t.com is real, it's a forum
My Strat's like a battered woman.
Even though she's battered and bruised, she gets the job done. Unfortunately it's near impossible to keep her in tune with reality since she lost a few screws.
I don't even shred
Guitars have their own personalities, but have no emotion of their own. The person playing it must transfer their emotions to the guitar.
Quote by quantum leap
feel pain (trust me, you feel the knocks and bangs a guitar takes as much as it does)

Totally agree.