hi ug
i have come to ask, is there a way to get my ip adress without the cmd command because when i try to do that command it says that one of its components cannot be found and wont be opened, thanks in advance
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
start > control panel > network connections > double click appropriate network > support tab > ip address

default gateway is your router address
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
Quote by mdwallin
strange that the cmd command dont work

Perhaps he doesn't have the correct folder permissions to access C:\Windows, and therefore doesn't have the permissions to run "CMD.exe".

I've seen folder permissions have some really bizarre effects before.

But you're right, it is strange.
http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Try to hack the school computers? lol.. you need the router adress first if your going to do that.
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by Shib
http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Try to hack the school computers? lol.. you need the router adress first if your going to do that.

nah, although it is a good idea im trying to hack the other computer in my house while my sisters using it lol
New Playlist On My Profile

Quote by chll
i think she's a horny type girl

cuz 1 tym io remember she asked me to kiss her
Quote by BFMVrrule
nah, although it is a good idea im trying to hack the other computer in my house while my sisters using it lol

How are you going to do this using your IP address?
Also, what are you wanting to do to the other PC?
this is going to become amusing i think
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!