Hi. I want to download my own songfrom UG but I don't know how I had that song on my PC but then I did some cleaning on my hard drive and the song is gone... I want it back and the only place where it is is UG... How to download it from my own profile?
The only way I know is by playing the song, and seeing if it shows up in your temporary internet. Although sometimes it doesn't work.
If you have Audacity set it to record "stereo mix", hit record button and push play on teh song in your player, then export it as wav.
Quote by nightraven
you can't.

UG are strict on music sharing and since the site is private zappp does not allow an option to dl people's recordings.

however you can get a program, which records the sound output from your pc, use it and play the piece from the person's profile and you'll have a sneaky version of it.

its not really all that sneaky as its his song
There are ways, but I'm not going to share them. Because people will read them in this thread and start downloading everyones songs, which is unfair.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Yeah, use Audacity. Also, search for the lame encoder in Google, you can use that to export files as MP3's from Audacity.
sig goes here
Quote by rabidguitarist
There are ways, but I'm not going to share them. Because people will read them in this thread and start downloading everyones songs, which is unfair.

and now ur gonna get a thousand Personal messages all with the subject: rofl rofl tell meh how to download lolololool
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by rabidguitarist

+1

have a search around on google though. we shouldn't be telling you.