so at my grad. party in june im probably going to play guitar in front of my whole family for the first time. the one song i really want to play is highway song by blackfoot. its my dads favorite band of all time and ever since i started playing hes been telling me to lear some blackfoot. however tabs fo this sing are difficult to find. so help a brothuh out.
this is the intro:

e|-----------0---------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------3------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--------0-------0------------0--------------0----------------------------|
D|---------------------0-----------5--------------0------------------------|
A|-----2-----------------2/3 ---------3/5-----------0---------------------|
E|--0------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-----------0------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|--------------3---------------------------------------------------------------|
G|--------0-------0------------0--------------0------0------------------------|
D|---------------------0-----------5--------------0----------------------------|
A|-----2-----------------2/3 ---------3/5-------------------------------------|
E|--0---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|-------------------------------------------------------------0-----------------|
B|----------1-----------3------------------------3---------------3---------------|
G|-------------0------------0------------------------2----------------------------|
D|-----------------2--------------------------------------0----------------------|
A|----3--------------------------0--2-------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------2------------------------------------|

e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------0--------------------|
B|--------------------------3-----------3-----------------------0-------0-------0----------------|
G|-----------------------------0------------0-----------------------2-----------------------------|
D|------------0--------------------2-----------------------------------------------------0-------|
A|----0h2--------------------------------------0---1---2---------------------------2-----------|
E|-----------------0------------------------------------------------------------------------------|