parents of a friend discovered I was going to give weed to my friend

Hi UG!

I have a problem. Weeks ago it was the 18 birthdate of a friend, and I and some friends were going to give him some weed, but before that, his parents knew it.

I've not seen his parents since then, but today I'm going to sleep to my friend's house and i'm sure His parents want to talk with me.

I think that the correct idea would be to apologise but I cannot say "sorry" and go away so I need a convincingly (I think that I've created that word) way to say it.

PD: Sorry for my bad english.
Quote by Oreos_own_all
ok well...

the v part is a vagina, and your leg is the penis, work it out from there =D
Quote by metaldud536
"Let's battle! Charmander, GO!"

LOL

say: that youre getting banned from school and your girlfriend broke up and other bull****, they will feel sorry and THEY will leave you alone
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
Quote by metaldud536
"Let's battle! Charmander, GO!"

Fail. Everyone knows Mudkipz are way better.

Quote by Henkdemachtige
LOL

say: that youre getting banned from school and your girlfriend broke up and other bull****, they will feel sorry and THEY will leave you alone

Somebody spends too much time on teh interwebs.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Last edited by black007hawk2 at May 9, 2008,
If they confront you about it, apologise politely 'I'm sorry, I didn't realise that you might not approve', but don't get locked into an argument about whether you should be smoking it or not.

If you want statistics and the like about it, www.erowid.org will give you everything you need.

Either that, or light up there and then and offer them some.
Quote by black007hawk2
Fail. Everyone knows Mudkipz are way better.

No, wrong. Everyone 'lieks' Mudkips, the overall strength of said Pokemon can not be compared to the obvious enhancements of the subject 'Charmander'.
tell them at least its not crack
The Elephant asked the Camel , oh why is your breast on your back Camel? To which the Camel replied, Why that is a strange question from someone with their dick on their face!
"Apologies, I was going to give recreational drugs to your son. "
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by 'Leviathan'
No, wrong. Everyone 'lieks' Mudkips, the overall strength of said Pokemon can not be compared to the obvious enhancements of the subject 'Charmander'.

Well, since everyone "lieks" Mudkips, don't you think that he would be selected first for battle? Charmander can stay in his Pokeball, thank you very much.

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Quote by black007hawk2
Well, since everyone "lieks" Mudkips, don't you think that he would be selected first for battle? Charmander can stay in his Pokeball, thank you very much.

Ah, but you see...

I got nothing.
squirtle ftw!
Quote by Kensai
kikaykitko, why do I get the feeling you're very sex depraved when you're on UG?

Quote by kikaykitko
Because my virginity is starting to grow back.

Quote by 'Leviathan'

FOOL!

Charmander is Fire.

Mudkip is Water and Ground, therefore pwning Charmander in every aspect excluding mass faggotry.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
Ah, but you see...

I got nothing.

Well, at least you tried.

EDIT: This thread has inspired me to smoke some weed and play Pokemon now.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
This thread is now about Mudkip VS Charmander (With a water proof jacket.)

CHARMANDER! FLAMETHROWER, NAO!
Quote by soulflyV
This thread has inspired me to smoke Pokemon and play weeds now.

This thread has inspired me to hug pink pandas and smoke coat hangers.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Quote by soulflyV
This thread has inspired me to hang pandas and coat pink hugs.

....Yep, the Pokemon's kicking in....

....That Pokemon sure is nice, isn't it?

.....yeah.

....gotta love the Pokemanz.....

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Last edited by black007hawk2 at May 9, 2008,
Quote by Blakaos
Hi UG!

I have a problem. Weeks ago it was the 18 birthdate of a friend, and I and some friends were going to give him some weed, but before that, his parents knew it.

I've not seen his parents since then, but today I'm going to sleep to my friend's house and i'm sure His parents want to talk with me.

I think that the correct idea would be to apologise but I cannot say "sorry" and go away so I need a convincingly (I think that I've created that word) way to say it.

PD: Sorry for my bad english.

How did his parents find out?