So I finally went out and got the Schecter C-1 Hellraiser. It's awesome I must say I'm not sure if it's an 07 or an 08 model though, but I don't believe the 07 had the coil tap pull/push knobs right? Mine does have those. I'm pretty sure I have the new one, but anyways I wanted to know how I can tell which EMG is which because one is the 81TW and the other is the 89. I'm not as good at being able to tell which is which cuz i've never had EMG's before.

The other thing that might help is the headstock. It has the same headstock as the 08 as far as i can tell. It's says Schecter with Diamond Series just under it in small letters.

Anyways here's a pic enjoy
(sorry crappy quality - it's from my camera phone)

If it has coil tapping, it is the 08. Hellraisers used to come with an 81 and an 85 I believe.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
on a good buy. I gots me a....well, look at my username/sig. Haha. Same color too. I love me some black cherry....
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
you will be happy...i love mine...yes you have an 08 model...the new models come with chrome hardware, 07's came with black and did not have the tap, only thing that makes this guitar better is a set of blackouts but you should be happy with the emg's for now...and yes the 07's came with 81,85....new ones comes with 81,89
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
That is a SICK case.....looks comfy enough to sleep on.
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
Haha ya here, checkout this pic of it, better shot of the case It's sweet. Lol and it even comes with a little pillow on the right side, lol.

Quote by Gilmour_Wylde
That is a SICK case.....looks comfy enough to sleep on.

Yeah, but it probably put him out at least $200 . Probably worth it though for that beautiful guitar.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Ok i take back the sleeping part.....lol im not a vampire or anything.

Still a sick case though
Servant woman! Fetch me a drying cloth at once!!
nice!

im trying to save up for a Hellraiser,
how much did it cost you for all that?

i only want to pay, at most, $550 for mine, used of course

ESP EC-1000 *Vintage Black*
Orange TH30 Head
Orange PPC212-OB

DiMarzio Cables
I came.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Quote by chuckflan333
I came.

lawl calm down dude. tis a beauty but not cum worthy, on 2nd thoughts * takes down pants * lol :P
Well, if it has coil tap(81TW/89) then its a newer one, if not(81/85) then its an older one. But great guitar either way. I love mine, I'm sure you'll love yours. These are very amazing guitars.
2004 Fender American HSS Strat
Hughes And Kettner Switchblade
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epi LP Classic
Epi G-400
Yamaha acoustic
Boss DD-3 Delay
B.Y.O.C. MXR Distortion+
Vox Wah
Ibanez TS9 Tube Screamer
Quote by lwayneio
lawl calm down dude. tis a beauty but not cum worthy, on 2nd thoughts * takes down pants * lol :P

As I was reading I thought that might happen.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
LOL you guys rock btw. It was $1178 for the Guitar, Case, Amp, set of brain picks, and some new strings. That case was like $120, i didn't even look at the price b4 i bought it haha i was wondering where the extra 60-80 dollars came from that i wasn't expecting haha. Totally worth it though.

I probably got screwed though because the guy said he couldn't nock any price off of it because of some new rule at Guitar Center, i was like... whatever, just put it on my damn card lol It was THE last hellraiser they had without a FR. The nearest one was in like Texas and they woulda had to special order it lol.

Oh and I got the Vox AD30VT - some people may say that it doesn't work very well for metal, but honestly i love the sounds this amp can produce. I haven't really got a chance to use the coil taps that much either, me and my buddy were just jamming out to the raw EMG power last night I had my fender telecaster b4 this so I didn't want to be playin cleans haha.
nice guitar ive only had the chance to play one scheter in my life and it was pretty good.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube