hey, i'm searching for a speking partner to practice english ... my mothertongue is german, if someone is intrested, just let me know.
I would love to, especially as I could bounce my German back at you, however, I don't think that I could really commit to something like this in the long run.

Edit: Going on The Quailman's example:

Quote by Jerrik
speaking
Last edited by saphrax at May 9, 2008,
Quote by Jerrik
Hey, i'm searching for a speaking partner to practice English ... my mother tongue is German, if someone is interested, just let me know.

Fixed - Did I miss anything? I think 'looking' would have been better than 'searching', though I'm not entirely sure.

I'm German, too and my English sucks as well. Just hang around UG and eventually you'll learn some more than what you got taught at school.
^Yeah, "looking" is used more often colloquially, but they're both correct.
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by TheQuailman
Fixed - Did I miss anything?

Yes you missed the fact that he didnt put a capital I for 'I'm'
TO = used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from

TWO = the number 2

TOO = in addition; also; furthermore; to an excessive extent or degree
Quote by Shred Head
Your English is better than most of the native English speakers here

English people are allowed, as we created the god damm language.

Its the best language in the world...everyone wants to learn it, Its so good that the whole of America wanted to copy us.
Quote by DieKrupps
English people are allowed, as we created the god damm language.

Its the best language in the world...everyone wants to learn it, Its so good that the whole of America wanted to copy us.

Quote by Mike Skinner from The Streets

Two nations divided
By a common language
And about two hundred years of new songs and dances
But the difference is language
Or just the bits you got wrong
'Cause we were the ones who invented the language

There's my two cents!
Guten Tag. Ich studiere seit 6 oder 7 Jahren Deutsche aber jetzt bin Ich in Universität um Mathe zu studieren also meine Deutsche ist vielleicht nicht so gut heute. Ich kann helfen wenn du willst...
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Quote by TheQuailman
Fixed - Did I miss anything? I think 'looking' would have been better than 'searching', though I'm not entirely sure.

I'm German, too and my English sucks as well. Just hang around UG and eventually you'll learn some more than what you got taught at school.

... ok, i never use capital letters ..

@Sol9989 , ok, i'll send you a pm then .. but not before tomorrow, because i'm up to my neck in work for my examinations ..
well, since sol hasn't got the time or isn't willing ti write back, I just reopen this requestagain. I'm searching for a speaking partner ...

(btw, you don't have to write dayly or something, just once or twice a week ... )