Okay wow the most amount of coincidences ever. I heard the ice cream truck music from my window and thought yeah whatever. Then I heard some guy whistling it outside and I burst out laughing cause I've never heard someone do that before, THEN I heard some guy speaking english, he yelled out, " HEY **GGAS I GOTS ME SUM ICE CREAM BITCHESSSS HAHAHAHAHHA "

And on top of that, my mom just walked inside the house and she said, " Hey I got us some ice cream ",

This turned out to be a funny afternoon. Anyone had a pile of coincidences like this happen before?
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Last edited by shakin'cakes at May 9, 2008,
That's hardly coincidences. Infact it is in no way, a coincidence.
People got the ice cream BECAUSE the ice cream truck was there.
haha

That reminds me of a health vid we watched. These two black guys were being interviewed and it was like

"Yo man i eat mah big mac den i gotta hit mah treaaaaaadmill nd stuff"
"yeh gotta keep yo finnes gotta keep in shape"
"Yea got mah own traaadmill at home i keep workin on nd all"
"sall good"
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

+1. obviously
Quote by horloko
Yeah I've been told that. I foretell the future in my doodling. I kept drawing me raping my Spanish teacher. Stupid teacher got scared and told on me. I raped her for that.

Quote by caskettheclown
i have a huge schlong.

there you go.

i win
Quote by Gaz_m2k5

This.

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Actually, yes.

Once upon a time I was sat in a popular public area of Harrogate with some friends of mine. We were discussing chavs (or scals as we called them at the time. This was before "chav" became a buzz word). In my immature way, I said something like "A scal's two favourite words are "****" and "'ere". Only seconds later, a chav walked passed and screamed to his mate "'Ere! ****!".

I felt my sweeping generalisation was gloriously justified!
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp

Maybe edit out the N word though.

Good call.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Quote by Twist of fate
haha

That reminds me of a health vid we watched. These two black guys were being interviewed and it was like

"sall good"

Isn't that supersize me?
One time my friend was hitting a telephone pole wire to knock off a squirrel that was on it (I advised him against it). It almost fell but hung on with its hands. Then later we were driving around with some friends and we didnt't know what to do, so jokingly I said "let's go kill some squirrels!" We chuckled a bit, and continued driving. About 5 seconds later we ran over a squirrel that bolted out in front of my car. That was THE biggest coincidence ever.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Quote by Twist of fate
haha

"sall good"

That's wayyyy better than mine
Quote by buddha

oh man you guys, this is the biggest coincidence ever.
yesterday the ice cream truck drove by, and not more then 30 seconds later, someone bought some ice cream. ............................
Quote by johnyfacemelter
oh man you guys, this is the biggest coincidence ever.
yesterday the ice cream truck drove by, and not more then 30 seconds later, someone bought some ice cream. ............................

Sarcasm noted.
Quote by buddha

Not coincidence, but the way you told the story was pretty funny
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i sat down on a chair on my pc and came into the pit. BIGGEST COINCIDENCE EVER
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
Quote by Twist of fate
Why would a Nagger want ice cream?

I like your references.

Quote by _InsanitY_
i sat down on a chair on my pc and came into the pit. BIGGEST COINCIDENCE EVER

Why is there a chair on your pc? You in russia?
Quote by buddha

Lol.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
The other night me and my mate were having a few joints in the forest near my house at about 11pm when we heard a noise right next to us. It was pitch black and we just assumed it to be a bird then he says 'What would you do if that was your parents walking your dog?'
A few seconds later I heard my mum shout on the dog, which was right beside us. We ran for ages and finally got out of the woods, terrified.
We started walking through the street and I said "Christ, I'd rather be caught by the police than my parents" then a van was approaching ahead of us and i was like "pffft, thats probably them"
It was, and I still had the grass in my hand along with a can of Tennents. I **** myself, but they didn't stop.
Scary
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by cobain_is_king
The other night me and my mate were having a few joints in the forest near my house at about 11pm when we heard a noise right next to us. It was pitch black and we just assumed it to be a bird then he says 'What would you do if that was your parents walking your dog?'
A few seconds later I heard my mum shout on the dog, which was right beside us. We ran for ages and finally got out of the woods, terrified.
We started walking through the street and I said "Christ, I'd rather be caught by the police than my parents" then a van was approaching ahead of us and i was like "pffft, thats probably them"
It was, and I still had the grass in my hand along with a can of Tennents. I **** myself, but they didn't stop.
Scary

Quote by buddha

I fugured out that when I sit down to eat I will automatically get a call if I wish someone will cal earlier in the day.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
lol
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
Quote by We'realltoBlame
I fugured out that when I sit down to eat I will automatically get a call if I wish someone will cal earlier in the day.

Shut up
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i have a story like the TS story:

so one day an ice cream truck went by and this fat guy in a grey shirt was running after it, and then another guy with a rifle was running after the fat guy yelling "EVERYONE RUN, THERE'S AN ELEPHANT ON THE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!". needless to say he served the maximum prison time, but it was funny to watch
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
I think the moral to the story is that America eats wayyyy to much ****ing ice cream.

fatties.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
Quote by misfitsdisciple
I think the moral to the story is that America eats wayyyy to much ****ing ice cream.

fatties.

Hooray for racially insensitive comments.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Quote by weemansyndrome
Hooray for racially insensitive comments.

It's not racist, it's xenophobic.
Quote by misfitsdisciple

fatties.

Uhm....I'm in sweden...

Quote by buddha