found a guy selling a peavey 5150 combo, ive been looking to upgrade from my peavey bandit 112 for while and the 5150 gets good reviews, he wants 500$ for it these are the specs.

2x12 sheffield speakers.
60 watts all tube.
2x jj 6l6 power tubes
5x Mesa (Russian) 12ax7 preamp tubes

i dont know much about tube amps, i was just wondering if these are the same tubes and everything or if he changed them. as well do think this is a good deal.
Ibanez SZ320
Michael Kelly Patriot Supreme
Simon and Patrick Songsmith Acoustic
Pod X3
Great for distortion, not so much for cleans. I think he has upgraded all of those tubes
Get it. I believe the speakers are stock, but the speakers in those are great. All the tubes are definitely upgraded. JJs are awesome but I don't know much about Mesas.

And the cleans are pretty decent IMO. Nothing to drop a jaw about but they work. It's a metal amp though, and it has more gain than you could ever need.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
how much of an upgrade is this from my bandit 112??? i cant really crank up the volume, will it still sound good at lower volumes???
Ibanez SZ320
Pod X3
Not as good.. but it is still an amazing amp.. from what I hear the amp is Notoriously loud (Step Dad Has one)..
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Line 6 Spider III 15W
Peavey Generation EXP Single Coils
1997 Epiphone SG Junior
2007 Ibanez RG120
Quote by Reign^In^Blood
how much of an upgrade is this from my bandit 112??? i cant really crank up the volume, will it still sound good at lower volumes???

Quite frankly it's huge upgrade, it should sound pretty good at low volumes; almost certainly better than the Bandit but it will really shine when you crank it properly.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
thanks for all the info guys, hopefully its still available
Ibanez SZ320
Pod X3