this ever happen to anybody... Your with a girl and then next day you have a little tickle around the poop factory only to find that its a piece of her hair?

how did it get down there anyways!?

(PS: I did totally take a shower this morning, and she was nowhere near the backdoor)
Last edited by mr. cool at May 9, 2008,
yessss
Quote by Ross724
whats harder than nailing a dead baby to a tree

nailing a live baby to a dog
Quote by hazzmatazz
Only in my penis

Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
lol it could be worse, you could pull it out to find it's still attached to her head.

But to answer your question, yep, I've always wondered how that happend (I have lots of spare time)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I was listening to Jason Ellis on Sirius the other day and came up with this solution:

It must be when they're doing your laundry. It like falls out and into your clothes or something. I've woken up to find a hair strangling my balls once that definitely wasn't mine.
ಥ_ಥ
stop sticking girls heads up your butt.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I don't want to give myself over to a world of Regina Spektor, Van Gogh posters, and loud conversations about how wasted they got.
lmao lol thats sum funny sht....(haha i said sht!)
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
I thought this thread was about your actual badass long butt hair and was going to share my expieriences, I am disappointed
Quote by faultyy
lol it could be worse, you could pull it out to find it's still attached to her head.

But to answer your question, yep, I've always wondered how that happend (I have lots of spare time)

Could be even worser; it could be attached to her butt.
happens to me all the time.....

except it's my hair....it REALLY feels weird if it gets inside your cornhole and you pull it out...and sometime si find small hairballs at the peak of the crack, it's probably when i was my hair it just runs down my back with teh water or something
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Sitting on girl's heads... that's one odd fetish you got there.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
i've got hair there. bloody annoying. i don't want to get the clipper and wonder off into misadventure though.
Quote by nakki
Why do I find this funny? :'D

Well, I guess it's not so special.

But you mean, in tour ass? Like IN? Oh. Don't know.

it's kinda on and in between the cheeks and then it goes on for a bit and
i'll stop now :p
Is it me or is this thread sort of, i dont know, strange

Who the hell has a shower and finds a girls hair up their ass!
I have long hair and sometimes I take a shower and find some of my hair in my ass.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
I have long hair and sometimes I take a shower and find some of my hair in my ass.

yeah but thats your hair not a girls that hasnt been near you