I've never played acoustic before - or at least never owned one - but I've been playing electric for about 5 months now, but a lot of the music I like to play is acoustic. I want a guitar thats around $350 or less with case (yeah that '$300 or less' thread is where I saw this guitar).

I was looking at the Washburn D10S:

http://www.zzounds.com/item--WASD10S

I need a case with it because I'm gonna be traveling a lot this summer, and its included in this package. So for $260 is this a good buy or is there another guitar (+case) in my price range that would be better?

Thanks
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.
Maybe you should look at the Seagull S6. It's a little bit more expensive but i hear its great.
you should try to find one to play before you buy. these guitars get great reviews... but i've personally never really cared for them.
Quote by lssd2012
Maybe you should look at the Seagull S6. It's a little bit more expensive but i hear its great.

I like the looks and its gotten good reviews, I'll definitely give it a try.

Quote by jimtaka
you should try to find one to play before you buy. these guitars get great reviews... but i've personally never really cared for them.

I was planning on heading down to Advanced Music tomorrow and trying out a bunch in my price range. Like I said this is my first acoustic so I'm not going to be too critical, I just want something solid (In electric terms: I don't want a squier but I want a cheaper strat if possible). Any suggestions on what would be good for around $350 (with hard case)?
On the eight day we spoke back...

let there be sound.