I finally got bored of Diablo 2 after I realized that the only fun in the game was herding items so I need a new RPG to play, I was thinking of The Witcher but i've heard mixed reviews. Does anyone have any other good PC RPG recommendations (No Elder Scrolls games though, I swore off them after Morrowind)
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Do yourself a favour and stay AWAY from WoW
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
hate to say this, but WoW is a good game, infact if you are normal you cant get addicted, because after some time you played enough for a few days/ one day. so i cant become addict XD
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
If you like Star Wars, the newest Knights of the Old Republic game, idr what exactly it is, would be a cool idea. I have several friends who are obsessed with WoW, so I honestly would stay away from it really.
If you like a bit of depth, character, a cracking storyline and aren't afraid of stats, turn-basedness or basic graphics, I suggest you go old school and pick up Fallout 1 or 2, Planescape Torment and/or Arcanum from what used to be Black Isle. All amazing games if you give them time.
Originally posted by DatsunsRule
dogmeat, ah jeez, dumb as a post, twice as ugly.

Fender Cyclone, '72 Custom Tele
Squier Mod Jazz Bass, Strat
Ep Valve Jr, Fender FM
Boss DS1, OS2, OC2, GE7, LS2, RC2, Fender PT-100
Danelectro Reverb, Nobels TR-X
Get some old nintendo emulators downloaded. OK, technically it's illegal, but these games are so old i think it's plain cheek for them to still expect folk to pay for them, also i doubt if nintendo really care about it. Legend of "Zelda - link's awakening" for the gameboy is quite good, if i remember correctly, It beats the ****e out of the original for the nes.
Age of conan... pftt...
Get NWN (neverwinter nights) both 1 and 2 + expansions, with that and diablo 2, maybe get diablo 1, and you can consider yourself an happy man ( i know i do )
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Final Fantasy, I to XII
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i highly recommend any final fantasy. also, get yourself an emulator and get super mario RPG from the SNES.
if you enjoyed DII, you will probably enjoy Mythos. It's made by the creators of diablo and is essentially Diablo III with different setting. It's about to be open beta, I've been in closed beta for months now and it is fun as hell. I think they still send out closed beta invites if you sign up on their page, if not it should be open in a month or so. After beta it will be free to play as well.

www.mythos.com
Definitely get Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. It's a must for anyone who's ever played a game before, ever.

Play them in order though, you won't know what's going on in II if you don't play I first.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
+1 for Neverwinter Nights

If not go for Baldurs Gate 2 or maybe Freelancer, you could pick any up for a few bucks/quid.
Quote by gonzaw

Dammit. Beat me to it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.