You can get a humbucker installed but it won't be cheap because it's built for single-coils. There's strats built for humbuckers.
Quote by Andy_pandy
I need it with a Humbucker at the back ...just wondering will fender do it for me or do i have to ask at a local guitar shop to do it ?

http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_lite_ash_stratocaster_mn_blk.htm

Most strats are routed for a humbucker at the neck, a humbucker at the bridge, and a single coil in the middle. you'll need to buy an HSS pickguard to fit the humbucker into, however.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
+1 - yep that is what i did. HSS pick gaurd, new bucker you are off an running. the wiring will need to be changed around a bit underneath so i think based on your thread start here you should get a local guitar shop to solder the new one in using a wiring schematic.

i personally like the Semour Duncans. about $100 and then $40 or so for solder job.

;
Strats are the most "upgradable" you can change a twangy country style strat to a shred machine with a couple of very slight changes.
most versatile guitars by far IMO.
Quote by Andy_pandy
I need it with a Humbucker at the back ...just wondering will fender do it for me or do i have to ask at a local guitar shop to do it ?

http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_lite_ash_stratocaster_mn_blk.htm

In an actual answer to your question: you'll have to get a shop to do it, a custom from Fender would be quite frankly stupidly expensive.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
there's also humbuckers that are shrunk to a single coil size, for example, SD screamon demon jr. and others