so im looking for a nice little distortion pedal...
Amp:its a yamaha tube amp...a big one..(50 or 60 W)
Guitar:Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Genres im playing:Avenged Sevenfold,Metallica,Guns And Roses,Bullet For My Valentine
mainly Metal/HardRock/MetalCore

I have 150$ (USD)

10X for the people that helps me
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Quote by gurg06
metal muff....and for gods sake....SEARCH BAR!!!!!

someone with his exact gear and style is gonna be found that way? go for a jekyll and hyde. 150 exactly and its overdrive/distortion. should fit your needs perfectly
(signature removed, please choose another)
Quote by player o slayer
someone with his exact gear and style is gonna be found that way? go for a jekyll and hyde. 150 exactly and its overdrive/distortion. should fit your needs perfectly

k thx il try it
any more pedals?
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
What exact model is the amp?
Yeah, if it is indeed a tube amp, the Jekyll and Hyde would be good. It has a nice overdrive which you can use to boost your amp, and if you wanted to get a more brutal distortion, click on the distortion side.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Do Yamaha make tube amps?
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by rhcp_freak
Do Yamaha make tube amps?

yes they do...
i really dont know whats the exact model because its not my amp...
Quote by andy331

I would have recommended a Boss MT-2 (Metal Zone) pedal..
Its actually affordable, and makes a very good sound, I know a metal band who uses it mainly, and fits as well with any kind of rock/metal.. You should give it a try.
Quote by Timaxou
I would have recommended a Boss MT-2 (Metal Zone) pedal..
Its actually affordable, and makes a very good sound, I know a metal band who uses it mainly, and fits as well with any kind of rock/metal.. You should give it a try.

i allready tried the mt-2 on the same amp(my friend has one)
and i dont like it :|
Quote by andy331

Quote by Maxv4
yes they do...
i really dont know whats the exact model because its not my amp...

So why you playing it then? O_o
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
The Landmine DS-1, Damage Control Solid Metal and Metal Muff are all meant to be good for stuff like that though
I don't understand all the Metal Muff fans around here. That was the WORST distortion pedal ever. I mean, at first, it sounded ok but after you've listened to that thing for a couple of weeks you will hate it. I can STILL hear that screeching and hissing in my head. UGH. I vote ProTone Body Rot. Now THAT is a good distortion pedal.
Quote by rhcp_freak
So why you playing it then? O_o

me and my band are renting a practice room every week...
and it comes with amps,drums ext...
and the place gives us the amps for the gigs...
Quote by andy331