Hi , im looking for a cheap and fairly good quality EQ pedal and ive come across this eq pedal
http://www.hotroxuk.com/store/erol.html#4048X4997
Does any one know if this is any gd ? Does it have true bypass? if this isnt Up to scratch cud u suggest another around the same price range Thnx
My Gear :
Epiphone les paul custom (alpine white) Peavey Valve king half stack
Ehx Big muff Pi Gibson sg special faded
Ehx Metal Muff Dunlop crybaby 535q
Digitech Bad Monkey
i dont think its TB but thats not the end of the world

it has a really good reputation around here though and its unbeatable for the price
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Last edited by stevo_epi_SG_wo at May 9, 2008,
Quote by gainaddict
Hi , im looking for a cheap and fairly good quality EQ pedal and ive come across this eq pedal
http://www.hotroxuk.com/store/erol.html#4048X4997
Does any one know if this is any gd ? Does it have true bypass? if this isnt Up to scratch cud u suggest another around the same price range Thnx

It's alright, for the price. The bypass isn't very good, but that's only a problem if you ever turn it off. I also find it quite hissy.

For the money though, you won't do any better.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Stevo is right.

<insert picture of a nuclear blast here>
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
How much is the fish? how much is the fish? how much is the chips? does the fish have chips?!!!!!
I am a nice guy amd i like The Adicts and cupycakes!
Quote by ologist
How much is the fish? how much is the fish? how much is the chips? does the fish have chips?!!!!!

Retard.....
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
Quote by ologist

So catchy, but scary.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch