Poll Options
View poll results: would you?
Yes
131 64%
No
74 36%
Voters: 206.
Page 1 of 3
if someone broke into your house and your only weapon was your guitar, would you risk snapping it in half and hitting them with it?
Quote by 12Jim34
Fists?

not an option, youve had them cut off by an enraged gorrilla covered in margarine
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Most guitar do not break that easily.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Well, if you don't they are gonna take it anyways.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
Hell no. Knowing me, that would not be my only weapon and i would more than likely have a big assortment of knives under my bed.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
i would turn my amp up to 11 not 10, 11 and rock out till they decided to leave! sht yea!
-BiOhAZarD722-
Originally Posted by Gizzard101
I personally prefer Dr.Dre but Lil Jon is gangsta home boy fresh aswell.
...lol wtf?
Quote by lzrdsixsix6
sounds like you have a severe case of the dumbass.....it's quite common in the pit really just sleep it off
i would grab it the base of the neck and ram the body of the guitar into their genitals. Thus minimizing the risk of damaging the guitar.

Or I would stab them with my BC Rich.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
i'd take my pellet gun, easier to get than a guitar thats in a case
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
les pauls are quite heavy, id just ram the stap button at the bottom of it into said burglars nose.
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
the ibanez...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by tomathy
not an option, youve had them cut off by an enraged gorrilla covered in margarine
So how do you grip it?

And even if you solve that problem the guitar is useless without hands so you may aswell let rip.
Quote by tomathy

if theres an enraged gorilla covered in margarine roaming about, why am i worried about some petty thief? The gorilla sounds like the true challenge.

also i would just hit him with my old bc rich
that oughta do some damage
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by xCobainx
Well, if you don't they are gonna take it anyways.

Exactly what I was thinking haha
if u have had your fists taken how do u pick the guitar up to hit them with anyway??
i'd beat the crap outta them with punches, kicks or even biting if necessary, but
if i had no other choice than to use the guitar, i'd pull some strings and whip/strangle the thief to death
Last edited by hüguín at May 9, 2008,
Quote by Drrojogochu
Screw that, I'd throw my mom at him/her.

No one wants my mom.

I want your mom.
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
I'd hit them with any of my guitars except the Hofner. It is the only one that would break.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
this is why having a junk guitar lying around is a good thing. dead G-310 to robbers head=win.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I pity the poor soul that tries to break into my house; The last guy didn't even make it past the land mines.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Guitar is the weak man's axe, I'd use a battle axe. I don't have one but I'm sure one would come to me in such a time of need hence my guitar would be saved
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by tomathy

wait a minute, if your hands are cut off, then how do you hit him with your axe?
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
HA , my firebird would do well I think ....
I would smack him with it and then shuv the reversed headstock in his @ss so he cant sit for weeks and if he needs to take a dump , the crap probably would consists of 7 different colors....
Quote by freedoms_stain
So how do you grip it?

And even if you solve that problem the guitar is useless without hands so you may aswell let rip.

the gorilla could help you

the gorilla is your friend

BOW DOWN TO THE GORILLA!
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Yes. i'd use my cruddish acoustic.

if that doesn't work, yes i'd use my guitar.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I'd easily be able to kill somene with my guitar. A quick jab to the temple with the headstock, then a full on stab with the body to their stomach.

wow....
Page 1 of 3