Should I sell my Boss ME-50 to buy a Digitech Whammy and something else???

I'm not sure if I 'm making a mistake or not...!
My Gear :-

Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Black Beauty
Vintage VS6
Stagg S302
Yamaha F-310
Laney HCM10
Carlsbro Scorpion L
Vox AD-30VT
Wesley Gothic White Bass
Boss ME-50
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
To me its not a very good choice. The digitech whammy just adds the whammy bar sound to your guitar without the actually bar. It's a P.O.S. to me. Using a whammy bar is not extremely bad for your guitar, as long as you dont over do it. The only great thing I saw was the "Bottomed Out" feature it had. And the something else, nah. Just keep your Boss and use your whammy bar if you actually need to.
Dunno why you would seems like you can get more out the boss then just a whammy, amp models and what not. I say keep it
You have obviously never used a Digitech Whammy, or not much at least

I say go for it, I've never regretted buying my, and I would never give it away

Awesome piece of kit
Quote by Pinky19
My guitar is so ugly, it makes me wanna punch a baby.
Quote by EddieRhoads
To me its not a very good choice. The digitech whammy just adds the whammy bar sound to your guitar without the actually bar. It's a P.O.S. to me. Using a whammy bar is not extremely bad for your guitar, as long as you dont over do it. The only great thing I saw was the "Bottomed Out" feature it had. And the something else, nah. Just keep your Boss and use your whammy bar if you actually need to.

Wow man, I didn't know you could do harmonies with a whammy bar, can you teach me that?

/sarcasm
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
Quote by EddieRhoads

Wow man.... you have it all wrong...

Anyways, TS, I would say yeah, ditch the ME and invest in a whammy and something else...

The Whammy is a great pedal, granted if recording or using in songs, it should be used sparingly, but I doubt you'd regret it...

I also think that after a while when you have a pedal board loaded with several individual stomp boxes, you won't miss the multi effects unit...

Multi effects units are kinda like getting a watered down taste of a lot of different things, but not quite getting the full flavor of anything in particular...

That's just my opinion though
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
Yeah I think it seems to make sense, I think I will add a bit to whatever I make from the sale of the Boss and get the Whammy and an MXR Carbon Copy.

Vintage VS6
Stagg S302
Yamaha F-310
Laney HCM10
Carlsbro Scorpion L
Vox AD-30VT
Wesley Gothic White Bass
Boss ME-50
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Yeah I did consider that but I thought all I would be doing is replacing one modeling pedal with another - seemed a bit pointless...

Vintage VS6
Stagg S302
Yamaha F-310
Laney HCM10
Carlsbro Scorpion L
Vox AD-30VT
Wesley Gothic White Bass
Boss ME-50
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory