Has anyone ever seen As I Lay Dying, Evergreen Terrace, or Misery Signals?

I'm going to a concert tonight (As I Lay Dying's Tour) and I was wondering how they all were.
wrong forum
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Take to hardcore thread buddy, no one else need post..
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
i saw them monday night and it was such a kick ass concert..they were all amazing live..especially august burns red and aild..misery signals was pretty sick too and evergreen was decent
Quote by UGHm.o.w.
Core= the new Hair Metal, lol.

EXACTLY! It's going too destroy Metal and then Metal will resurrect and be better than before! The 80's all over again.
Quote by Mind Kill
EXACTLY! It's going too destroy Metal and then Metal will resurrect and be better than before! The 80's all over again.

But, when metal "resurrected itself" was in the 90's, and we all know how that turned out... *cough* ****knot *cough*
Up the Punx!
Quote by Dvnc
But, when metal "resurrected itself" was in the 90's, and we all know how that turned out... *cough* ****knot *cough*

That's only what the mainstream lies tell of!!!

PS. August Burns Red = Fail