I'm pretty sure the fishing line would break rather than pull him along..
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Sharks generally don't swim in that shallow waters. Especially ones the size of one the fin is suggesting. And in the surf as well.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by Ichimaru

If its real, I'm sure they'd be using really really thick line.
looks real to me, we don't have any reason not to believe it

Quote by Ichimaru

theres some strong fishing line out there man, you'd be surprised, it's obviously not teh fishing line you would get at a department store
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
ya and it was swimming right by a bunch of surfers in the water and none of them looked scared. so... either its fake or their a bunch of brave motha ****as
Quote by gm jack
Sharks generally don't swim in that shallow waters. Especially ones the size of one the fin is suggesting. And in the surf as well.

Exactly
Quote by Ichimaru

Probably not, he'd have been prepared.

I'm guessing that it would have swam far enough out to go deep though, so I'm not too sure that it's real. If it is real... I'm jealous.

/shark knowledge

EDIT: Also, from that different it'd be hard to say it's a great white. There's plenty of similar sharks.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Last edited by RevaM1ssP1ss at May 9, 2008,
I doubt the line would break, I mean they have line made for marlin fishing, and those things are enormous. I doubt this guy would be using 50 lb test line that he bought at wal-mart.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by gm jack

Really?

And judging by the guys reaction at the end he is either a good actor or he did it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Really?

Well done sir.

I was hoping this thread might go somewhere, I sharks, for realz.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by frankv
The way they went straight past some other surfers (without them crapping their wetsuits) and the way the shark was as passive as it was and swimming in such a straight line gave me the impression that, indeed, this video is quite faked.

Could be. Sharks usually dive with there prey.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by frankv
The way they went straight past some other surfers (without them crapping their wetsuits) and the way the shark was as passive as it was and swimming in such a straight line gave me the impression that, indeed, this video is quite faked.

They were probably there to rescue (or try to rescue) him if things got ugly.
Quote by frankv

They will often swim in a straight line (at least when they're hooked) but I wouldn't have expected that sort of behaviour in the depth of water.
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by DanielQ
I saw this and I'm pretty sure it's real.

elaborate?
Quote by SteveHouse
Quote by frankv

This.

Quote by HanPlaysBass
Sharks don't leave a constant wake

and this.

The shark wouldnt leave a wake like that, and the chances of the shark pulling him right into the wave is slim to none. And the surfers would be BOOKIN it out of there if it was real.
Quote by saxaxe

The shark wouldnt leave a wake like that, and the chances of the shark pulling him right into the wave is slim to none. And the surfers would be BOOKIN it out of there if it was real.

That's what i thought, I saw the lack of the surfers' reaction and the massive wake..

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
If it is fake its damn well done

If its really then wow, that guys crazy!
PSN: Noverion