My college allows 10GB of internet access a month w/o paying extra. Doesn't specify anything else. Is this more than I would need? and if I had an xbox would that take up a ton? I'd average 1-2 hours of games a day, and up to an hour of regular surfing. Hardly any downloading, id have music already on computer wouldn't DL much stuff.
nah games take up alot. Server cfigs and stuff. I play around same gaming on you on PC and over a month i was about 30gb with small downloads
I'm allowed 15 gig...you'll use it fairly fast on internet gaming if you play a ****load
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
That sucks. I downloaded 26 gigabytes of South Park over a period of one day when I lived in the dorms.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by filthandfury
/me has unmetered bandwidth.

/me loves it.

Snap.

*high five*

...no?...

You should stop complaining, atleast you've got fast internet! I'm torrenting an average of 5 kb/s!

Quote by darkstar2466
That sucks. I downloaded 26 gigabytes of South Park over a period of one day when I lived in the dorms.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
You should stop complaining, atleast you've got fast internet! I'm torrenting an average of 5 kb/s!

Torrents don't rely on your internet speed, more on seeds and leechers.
Quote by metaldud536
Torrents don't rely on your internet speed, more on seeds and leechers.

I know. You'd think that you'd get more than 5 kb/s with over a thousand seeders and leechers so I'm guessing it's my before-proven slow internet speed.
Quote by Kensai
I know. You'd think that you'd get more than 5 kb/s with over a thousand seeders and leechers so I'm guessing it's my before-proven slow internet speed.

Hmm...I can imagine when you visit the photography thread...
I try to stay away from pictures these days
At my uni we have a secret hub for file sharing over the network. Downloaded 200gb in a few days. 10mb/s speeds ftw.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
At my uni we have a secret hub for file sharing over the network. Downloaded 200gb in a few days. 10mb/s speeds ftw.

Thats awesome
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
My usage limit is 2GB but I always go waaaay over that. I think I averaged at about 15G Bper month before I got XBOX Live. God knows what it'll be now.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Last edited by Ichimaru at May 9, 2008,