im goin to see Seether and Flyleaf on tuesday and im sooo excited!!!!! has anyone seen them on this tour yet??? were they good??
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
i saw seether about a couple of months ago when they were with breaking benjamin and three days grace and they were good. i don't know about flyleaf though.
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
Seether is always good live, many would rather listen to them live than and actual studio recording, but Flyleaf is ok live!
MUSIC

Black > Classic

UG BLACK BRIGADE

Quote by punkforlife93
hit him in the balls, prefferably from below so as for maximum testacular pain

Quote by Strato-Massacre
1) stick him in his kisser, quick!
2) repeat step one.
Quote by officially dead
i saw flyleaf when they where on tour with disturbed and stone sour and to be honest i actually liked them more after seeing them in concert. i thought they were really great.

I agree - I went to Seether/Flyleaf about a month ago. Flyleaf live was really good.
Their bass player is all over the stage, he and Lacy had a collision a couple times. They seemed "harder" than I thought they would be.
Seemed like they played longer than Seether.

Seether's stage set up was pretty cool. One of my favs.
i saw seether not to long ago...but i really would love to see flyleaf in concert...i love their music.....
Amen...Oh Wait....
Im Getting Dizzy....
My Bad.....