Just For The Heck Of It...Does Anybody Like Lacuna Coil?

I Love Their Music, Like Angels Punishment And Heavens A Lie And Stuff.....
Amen...Oh Wait....
Im Getting Dizzy....
My Bad.....
Sometimes but their older stuff is better.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I think there is a Gothic Metal thread, post it there because there arent really that many people that listen oo them here so they don't need their own thread.
But I like some songs by them.
Quote by Baa I'm a Sheep
I prefer Within Temptation.

my hate for them burns stronger than my dislike of Lacuna Coil. I wish lacuna's guitarists could do something a bit more interesting though, they don't really do much.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi
They don't do anything bad, but they don't do anything great, either. Some of the vocals are good and the opening lick to "Heaven's a Lie" is pretty cool, but they just don't find a way to stand out. They're just okay.

Mind you, I only know a few songs.
Their cover of "Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence" is quite nice.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

the newer things, ie most of the stuff on Karmacode and about a third of Comalies I could really do without. Boring nu-metal garbage.

That said, Christina's voice is gorgeous, and all the other stuff is quite decent; the songwriting is better, the progressions in the songs, etc etc.

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by punk_metal
I hated this band, but i had one song called "My wings" which was my favourite song for a long time.. Rest of their stuff sucked ass.

found a link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXaiOirxpJQ

That's a badass song, is the rest of the album anything like that? They recently re-released that album so I was wondering if it's worth buying.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
That's a badass song, is the rest of the album anything like that? They recently re-released that album so I was wondering if it's worth buying.

You can listen to the rest of the album on the side links.
I dono something about this song stuck out alot more than the others.
Quote by punk_metal
You can listen to the rest of the album on the side links.
I dono something about this song stuck out alot more than the others.

It's a pretty friggin' awesome song IMHO. Thanks, didn't spot those

The rest of their material seems to be a lot more down-tempo...maybe that has something to do with it?

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Mind Kill
I think there is a Gothic Metal thread, post it there because there arent really that many people that listen oo them here so they don't need their own thread.But I like some songs by them.

Because that logic really stopped MHDrunk posting 4,000 death metal bands that no ones heard of

Shut up dude. I know plenty of people who listen to Lacuna Coil, even before they became quite mainstream. And besides, I haven't seen a Lacuna Coil thread that I can recall, so this can be it.

I love these guys, to be on topic, and they were great last time I saw them live. Pity I can't see 'em again when they tour again in July.
They are horrible enough to deserve a thread I guess.
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
they're not terrible, they got a few songs i like.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
This band is the lesser of evils. They are nowhere near as bad as other goth-female vox-symphonic crap that's going on these days, but they aren't that good.

That being said, Christina is friggin hot and has a beautiful voice.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
Quote by Magero
Because that logic really stopped MHDrunk posting 4,000 death metal bands that no ones heard of

Shut up dude. I know plenty of people who listen to Lacuna Coil, even before they became quite mainstream. And besides, I haven't seen a Lacuna Coil thread that I can recall, so this can be it.

I love these guys, to be on topic, and they were great last time I saw them live. Pity I can't see 'em again when they tour again in July.

Lol, you have a point there...
Quote by Magero

It's funny because it's true.

Anyway, I half expect this to get closed down on grounds of OMG FALSE METUL, because they have music videos on Scuzz.

But they aren't too bad. Not great, but they don't make me want to listen to something else if they come on. They are just a little generic and unoriginal compared to other gothic metal.