Only in Texas.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by capsfan17
done already

pretty much... yeah
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
How...and why...?

That's messed up.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
wow pretty sick, now they'll see what it's like when someone else uses their head for a blowup doll in prison.
Quote by walkinbazooka
How...and why...?

That's messed up.

cuz u kno how kool it is!

don't think so.
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
that's disgusting, i'm fine with smoking marijuana i even do it myself however irresponsilbe idiots like this make this drug all the more controversial.
they definately have issues, they look like a bunch of pedophiles too, wonder what else they did to the body. idiots.
zomg so br00t4lz amirite

this reminds me of that one guy that got that skull and put his dick in it and posted pictures everywhere
except that was kinda epic
this is just stupid
I <3 Drugs.

The universe works on a math equation-
That never even ever really ends in the end-
Infinity spirals out creation.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by GuitarHero0715
And?

I honestly dont care, when I die, im gonna be donated for educational use.

so college professors can smoke dope out of your head
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by GuitarHero0715
And?

I honestly dont care, when I die, im gonna be donated for educational use.

And if not, I dont care what happens, use me as a ragdoll to instruct karate for all I care.

Agreed.
I don't see the point in this whole thing about respecting dead bodies.
Sure, the people should be respected,
but the bodies are just inanimate objects now.
Dust, in essence.

Its like how
when your friend turns into a zombie
its okay to kill him
since he's not really your friends anymore
he's a zombie.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by Ez0ph
Agreed.
Dust, in essence.

Its like how
its okay to kill him
he's a zombie.

it's not the bodies it's the respect for the families that are probably still mourning the death of their loved ones. Having teenagers dig up their body to smoke weed out of the remains is the ultimate disrespect.
Quote by Ez0ph
Agreed.
Dust, in essence.

Its like how
its okay to kill him
he's a zombie.

your mother suddenly has a heart attack and dies. three men rush into your house and rape the body. see what im saying here? you are disrespecting the memory of the person, not a corpse.
Quote by bendystraw
your mother suddenly has a heart attack and dies. three men rush into your house and rape the body. see what im saying here? you are disrespecting the memory of the person, not a corpse.

Well I agree, its wrong to disrespect the memory of the person.
But (imo of course) a dead body isn't a person anymore, its just more earth.
Its sick and twisted,
but if its not done out of disrespect,
then its not really disrespectful.
If its done because some kids are stupid and thought it would be fun to get high out of a skull,
its just stupidity.
I <3 Drugs.

Myspace
Tumblr
"Band"
Quote by frankv
I know it's pretty messed up and all that, but 1 to 7 years in prison is just harsh!

Thats the price you pay for incomprehensible stupidity. Oh, and desecrating the remains of an 11 year old boy.
Quote by iamageek
it's not the bodies it's the respect for the families that are probably still mourning the death of their loved ones. Having teenagers dig up their body to smoke weed out of the remains is the ultimate disrespect.

Id imagine that there wouldn't be anyone to mourn a kid who died nearly 87 years ago, there probably isn't family that knew him. And if their is, they wouldn't be as traumatized as you would think. They probably barely knew the kid if at all.

Not saying these kids aren't ****ed up but come on I think that argument is thrown out of the window.
Last edited by MrGuitar123 at May 9, 2008,
no, prison is a good idea, they want to use people's heads for a bong, then some big guy in jail can now use their heads for a sex toy, serves the f@#$ers right, if it was my kid they dug up, they would be turning themselves in instead of being caught, for protection from me, family is #1, and as a father, it is you DUTY to kill anyone who is a threat to your family or children in any way.
Quote by MrGuitar123
Id imagine that there wouldn't be anyone to mourn a kid who died nearly 87 years ago, there probably isn't family that knew him. And if their is, they wouldn't be as traumatized as you would think. They probably barely knew the kid if at all.

Not saying these kids aren't ****ed up but come on I think that argument is thrown out of the window.

oh ok it doesn't matter if the whole family is dead
"Id imagine that there wouldn't be anyone to mourn a kid who died nearly 87 years ago, there probably isn't family that knew him. And if their is, they wouldn't be as traumatized as you would think. They probably barely knew the kid if at all."

there is nothing anyone can say to make this okay or acceptable in my opinion, an eye for an eye, those kids need to be brutalized in prison, anyone who does anything to a corpse is a f@#$in psycho and should not be allowed to walk free in public, if you can do something like that, you have no limits to whatever sick **** you can do.
Quote by Ez0ph
but if its not done out of disrespect,
then its not really disrespectful.

Disrespect doesn't have to be a conscious thing. They dug up the skeleton, which not only suggests stupidity, but also lack of respect. Lack of respect = disrespect, no matter if you're consciously defiant or not.

The example of the dead mom is a good one. I'm sure the guys rushing into the room wouldn't be doing it because they actively disliked your mom, but because they're sick perverted twats, but they'd still disrespect her memory.
Quote by flyfshr
there is nothing anyone can say to make this okay or acceptable in my opinion, an eye for an eye, those kids need to be brutalized in prison´...

That's not what "eye for an eye" means, Jim.
Quote by flyfshr
anyone who does anything to a corpse is a f@#$in psycho and should not be allowed to walk free in public, if you can do something like that, you have no limits to whatever sick **** you can do.

Yeah, those damned sick coroners, undertakers, paramedics and med students. Lock 'em all up, I say.
Smoking is retarded anyways
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by flyfshr
as a father, it is you DUTY to kill anyone who is a threat to your family or children in any way.

Can you be a threat to a corpse?

Threat (thrĕt) pronunciation
n.

1. An expression of an intention to inflict pain, injury, evil, or punishment.
2. An indication of impending danger or harm.
3. One that is regarded as a possible danger; a menace.

Pretty sure none of that applies to a decomposed pile of carbon...

Either way. Its not right, but it is a long way from the worst thing done in recent history.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
my tough , THEY WERE TOE HIG TO RALSIE

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Ez0ph

Its like how
its okay to kill him
he's a zombie.

am I the only one who cracked up at this?
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
If I wanted to read excessive ammounts of text I'd have read erotic literature, not wikipedia.
"Yeah, those damned sick coroners, undertakers, paramedics and med students. Lock 'em all up, I say."

LOL excluding that kind of thing though.
I was expecting it to say somewhere in the article that they were Cannibal Corpse fans and were inspired by the lyrics.

The media always jumps to stupid conclusions.