They probably would have been significantly less famous, and disbanded due to Kurt's drug habits.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by Ichimaru
They probably would have been significantly less famous, and disbanded due to Kurt's drug habits.

this -foo fighters maybe
Quote by Ichimaru

i thought so, but i mean they mainstreamed a genre that took over the country and killed the same genre, i wanna know how far it would've gone had they not ended it
Well I think Kurt killed himself BECAUSE he didn't want to "fade away", so if he was still around maybe Courtney wouldn't be able to ***** out his bands name to such a ridiculous degree. I mean, its not just tshirts and wristbands, there are nirvana clocks/incense/watches/cups.....jesus....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Nirvana wouldve made a few more albums, and depending on the quality, probably wouldve gone out in a not-so-good way. The Foos might not be here, or wouldnt have as many albums. And im sure more grunge/harder rock bands would be around today.
Quote by NutZz?
Well I think Kurt killed himself BECAUSE he didn't want to "fade away", so if he was still around maybe Courtney wouldn't be able to ***** out his bands name to such a ridiculous degree. I mean, its not just tshirts and wristbands, there are nirvana clocks/incense/watches/cups.....jesus....

i still think Kurt was murdered by Courtney or someone contracted by her

LOOK AT THE FACTS

*in before conspiracy*
Quote by theseacaptain7
i still think Kurt was murdered by Courtney or someone contracted by her

LOOK AT THE FACTS

*in before conspiracy*

haha well a "how did Cobain REALLY die" debate can go on for a freakin' long time, BUT, there is one thing we can all agree on

....we all hate Courtney love
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
I mean, its not just tshirts and wristbands, there are nirvana clocks/incense/watches/cups.....jesus....

They make a Nirvana Jesus????!!!
kill all humans
As we all saw from Family Guy, Kurt would quit drugs and become lame and courtney love would be pissed.
Quote by theseacaptain7
i thought so, but i mean they mainstreamed a genre that took over the country and killed the same genre, i wanna know how far it would've gone had they not ended it

They didn't end it. Mainstream post-grunge killed it. If Kurt hadn't died Nirvana would have either disbanded or made one or two albums before doing so or Kurt OD'ing. Musically I don't think it would have mattered too much.
Quote by NutZz?
haha well a "how did Cobain REALLY die" debate can go on for a freakin' long time, BUT, there is one thing we can all agree on

....we all hate Courtney love

yeah, only thing CL did right was Celebrity Skin

but now that she's her own hypocrite due to it

she no longer gets credit

Hole-Courtney = epic win