so yeh here i am its break time at school....

im in my music tech class cause i have nothing better to do, and some fat ginger kid comes in puts a cd in the cd player and says "don't turn it off" and i reply with a "umm yeh whatever"... and when he leaves the room i turn it off. so yeh a couple of mins later he comes back in and turns it back on. and at this point i really cant be be bothered to go and turn it off.

so yeh our lesson starts and we're writing up our AS logs, having some laughs etc. and then 20 mins into the lesson, the cd player kicks into life and our whole class hears a "your about to be rick rolled" blast out of the speakers.... at this point the drums kick in, and a look of terror shoots across my face and i look at my mate and just as the song kicks in i say "**** we've been rick rolld!" anyways it just so appears that that small fat ginger kid was in yr 11..... it was their last day.... and as a prank.... they decided to rick roll our class, with a 20 minute delay on the cd player before the song kicks in.... yeh these yr 11's are getting so much more smarter 0_o

personally i was annoyed we'd got rick rolld ... then again i think the plan was such a genius one sp o take my hat off to them

we then used that cd to rick roll anoyther class, and run and dance around their music lesson lol

so yeh just thought id share with the pit
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed
What do you think the odds are that he'll read this...?

Quote by TJ1991
A lot higher than Chinese Democracy ever being released.
Another way to do that, is set it as the ringtone on a phone, and hide the phone in the room.

Call it half way through the lesson.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
So simple, yet so genious.

I hate it when people can't spell genius.
I can't be bothered to put that into a translator.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by filthandfury
Another way to do that, is set it as the ringtone on a phone, and hide the phone in the room.

Call it half way through the lesson.

I hate it when people can't spell genius.

I hate when people pick at my spelling.
Seriously, who gives a crap.

ima nao tlk lik dis cux u h8 bad spelz lolol
Wait, what?

No really, i have no idea what you guys are talking about, please explain.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
I give a crap, I don't like reading pointless rants from immature year 11 students about dated internet fads that should never be taken in the real world, let alone ones that I have to decipher first.
Quote by Vintage_Axe
yeh these yr 11's are getting so much more smarter

It seems they have surpassed you!

I joke I joke, only a cheap shot because I'm bored.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
lol thats nothing i got rick roll on my phone, renamed it as retard singing. Because i knew people resist. And within sending it to some mates on the bus. And getting them to play it similtaniously, i also managed to get it bluetoothed to 150 odd kids. So i owned u all nubz :P
Quote by Alix_D
I give a crap, I don't like reading pointless rants from immature year 11 students about dated internet fads that should never be taken in the real world, let alone ones that I have to decipher first.

Don't enter the thread then. You don't own the place so shut the hell up.
Quote by the1
Don't enter the thread then. You don't own the place so shut the hell up.

Who stuck their penis in your shitter?

He asked a question, I gave an answer, quite how that means I own the place I''m not sure
Quote by Alix_D
from immature year 11 students

if that was aimed at me, i never said i was a yr 11.....

im sixth former, and it was a year 11 who rick rolld us....

apologies of course if it wasnt directed at me =P
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
Quote by Alix_D
Who stuck their penis in your shitter?

He asked a question, I gave an answer, quite how that means I own the place I''m not sure

If you don't like reading hard-to-decipher posts, don't bother posting Grammer Nazi comment just to seem above everyone else.
i agree with that guy ^
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
Quote by the1
If you don't like reading hard-to-decipher posts, don't bother posting Grammer Nazi comment just to seem above everyone else.

That's Grammar.

I don't post anything to seem above anyone else, if you talked to someone in public and they dribbled and slurred all their words despite being fully able to talk clearly you wouldn't bother with them.

Why is it any different here? If you type half a page of text expecting people to read it, at least have the courtesy to make it legible. It's not some crusade I have, I didn't bring it up, but that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to answer the question.

Apologies to the TS, change Year 11 to Sixth Former then, whatever keeps you happy.
Quote by Alix_D
That's Grammar.

I don't post anything to seem above anyone else, if you talked to someone in public and they dribbled and slurred all their words despite being fully able to talk clearly you wouldn't bother with them.

Why is it any different here? If you type half a page of text expecting people to read it, at least have the courtesy to make it legible. It's not some crusade I have, I didn't bring it up, but that doesn't mean I'm not entitled to answer the question.

Apologies to the TS, change Year 11 to Sixth Former then, whatever keeps you happy.

Sense. This post makes a lot of sense.
Quote by Alix_D
That's Grammar.

There's a big difference in fixing a post nicely and leaving a pissy post attacking a TS's lack of grammer skiils.
How ridiculous of you to compare the internet to real life...
Quote by Alix_D
change Year 11 to Sixth Former then, whatever keeps you happy.

why would i change it to sixth former when it was a year 11 who rick rolld us!?!

not a sixth former lol read the thread (if you wanna read the wall of txt again =P)
Happy birthday Slash
Quote by Shred-Hed

Quote by TJ1991
Quote by the1
There's a big difference in fixing a post nicely and leaving a pissy post attacking a TS's lack of grammer skiils.

No it's sometimes the same thing in real life. Kids from the "ghetto" and what-not. Let's face it, the internet will be part of everyday life eventually.
Quote by metaldud536
No it's sometimes the same thing in real life. Kids from the "ghetto" and what-not. Let's face it, the internet will be part of everyday life eventually.

What?? What does the "Ghetto" have to do with anything? Are we gonna start saying "lol" instead of laughing or something?
Quote by the1

I'm not the one who left the pissy post, I just followed it up.

Sorry, but surely taking an internet meme into the real world (not through choice, admittedly) and then writing about it means it must be fair game to compare other things to real life, such as the entire medium of this forum, text.
Quote by Alix_D
I'm not the one who left the pissy post, I just followed it up.

Sorry, but surely taking an internet meme into the real world (not through choice, admittedly) and then writing about it means it must be fair game to compare other things to real life, such as the entire medium of this forum, text.

It was a small story he wished to share. It's hardly a big deal.
Quote by the1
What?? What does the "Ghetto" have to do with anything? Are we gonna start saying "lol" instead of laughing or something?

i know plenty of preppy chicks who say "lol" and "omg" in real life.
Quote by bendystraw
i know plenty of preppy chicks who say "lol" and "omg" in real life.

Wow. That's really quite pathetic
Quote by the1
Wow. That's really quite pathetic

I want to slap someone every time they do that in real life. Roflocopter & l33t are the worst. Just why?!
On my last year, a bunch of us took a number of rotten potatoes from a local farm, broke into the principals car, and piled them in. Rotten potatoes STINK and it's almost impossible to get rid of the smell.

We then wrote "CLASS OF 2006" on a HUGE wall in the front of the school with a jet powered paint gun.

And to top it all off, we set of several stink bombs in the hallways, and they went off perfectly when the bells rang and the other classes had to change classrooms.

But yeah...you guys enjoy you "Rick Roll"
Quote by Alix_D
I want to slap someone every time they do that in real life. Roflocopter & l33t are the worst. Just why?!

I think they think it's cool code between internet cool guys, but realistically it's just incredibly sad