So. i just started driving illegally today to go fishing downt the road. Here in VA, you get your learners when you are 15 1/2 but you have to have a parent, or someone over 21 in the passenger seat to drive. after 9 months, you can have your liscense and only carry 1 extra passenger. But you can have all the siblings and stuff and people that live in your house in the car too. so. Im 16 and i have an 87 toyota pickup and i was wondering, hoiw many other people drive illigally? ever been caught? anyone want to go on about how bad it is? i belive someone does... oh, but i do have a job as a taxedermist apprentice so i will have to drive illegally....more. thats a strange job eh? should be quite the experience
Quote by metaldud536
Dude thats like recieving a lvl 60 Blastoise when you only have two Gym badges. It doesn't work out man.

wait....what?
Quote by metaldud536
Dude thats like recieving a lvl 60 Blastoise when you only have two Gym badges. It doesn't work out man.

u luv teh pokmons rite?

Yeah, don't drive illegally, just go get your lisence. If you get caught, you won't be able to drive until you're 21.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter