Page 1 of 3
Whats the most romantic thing you did for a girl.

I wrote this girl I like a song. I'm planning on going to her church and playing it for her...

the song is in my blog if you want to read it...
No I am not advertising
Let her share my bed? I know, I'm lovely.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by hazzmatazz
Spat in her mouth.

I don't do much...

haha +1

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Stalked her

edit: i'm really ****ing high is stalk the word i'm looking for?
'never a victim,' the role model said,
bang-bang, the bad guy is dead,
always a rockstar on eMpty TV,
the lesson complete, now the child has needs.
I bring my girlfriend flowers just at random times. But what she did on Valentines Day was so romantic.

She doesn't like Valentines Day, so we just went to her house instead of going out, and at the end of the night, I gave her a kiss goodnight, and I guess somewhere in there, she put a little card that had a peice of paper cut out like a heart, that said My Heart.

So she gave me her heart for Valentines Day. How cute?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
after meeting a girl and not seeing her, 2 years later we met up again and i let her feel my dragon....yes....THE dragon. she enjoyed it
Quote by metaldud536
I traded her my lvl 50 Charizard for her Weedle.
Po.ke.mon gotta catch'em all. I love the guitar solo its yummy
Proposed to her.... Nothing ive done can really top that.

Other than that, nothing too much i can really think of. I have baught a bunch of flowers and spread them over her bed. Hid in her closet then surprised her with a bottle of wine.

But that wasn't so much a romantic thing as a way of getting her in bed

Im rather shallow
Quote by J.R.R. Tolkein
All that is gold does not glitter; not all those that wander are lost.

Quote by CowboyUp
If a mute swears, does his mum wash his hands with soap?

Food for thought from AussiE
ummm came home from college early, and left some flowers on her car and waited til she went to her car, then i called her and was talking to her. Then i walked around the corner. I gave her a ring, with all this meaning and stuff to it too. Then a couple months later i "regave" her the ring with alot more meaning, if that makes sense. She thought it was sweet. We broke up last night though haha so much for being a nice guy.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
I dunno, I got my ex a bracelet when I went to tunisia this year. It wouldn't be that romantic if i hadn't had to find the only, single actual jewellery store in the goddamn country. The entire place is knockoff. In the actual airport duty free bit they were selling fake diesel belts and gucci handbags
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by metaldud536

dude, youre obsessed with POKEMON! is like the third thread i see you comparing your charizard lvl 50 or your blastoise lvl 60...

you're freaking me out
Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
Quote by ivan_2894
dude, youre obsessed with POKEMON! is like the third thread i see you comparing your charizard lvl 50 or your blastoise lvl 60...

you're freaking me out

I wanna be like Kensai.

Edit: no I don't
Last edited by metaldud536 at May 9, 2008,
Once, a girl that I kinda liked we're kinda pissed off at me, so I waited outside her house for an hour and a half in the middle of the night. It was new years eve, so it was quite cold too. Finally, her mother told her to go out and talk to me, so she did.

But, I was too drunk to stand up when she finally went outside, so it didn't work out that good anyway. But the waiting-part is probably the most romantic thing I've ever done.
Quote by metaldud536
I wanna be like Kensai.

It's alright, I have a lvl 59 Charizard. Pokémon Blue er'day.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by metaldud536
I wanna be like Kensai.

u have no personality but thats OK to me since we are in a ****ing forum and no one is who he really claims to be

Ivan!

Proghead+Metalhead= ME

||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

URL=http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ar gentina
I've done a bunch of things, maybe one too many. I feel I've been waaaay too nice and I've been too romantic. Lets just say that the fine line between loving and whipped has been blurred and crossed too many times by yours truly.
baked her a cake, with a little note inside of it

which read "the antidote is somewhere in this room"....
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
I cooked dinner. Like a woman.

Most humiliating thing ever. But dicks don't suck themselves, and I was desperate.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
played her a few songs/sang em on acoustic
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
whipped out the battle axe and melted her face with a 360bpm chromatic run... *meedley-meedley-meedley-meedley-meedley-meedley-meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!*

no, not really. i simply said she woudln't have to worry about the whole sex thing and that i would totally wait for her. it was so romantic, that we ended up naked. reverse psychology??? maybe not intentional. however, in hindsight.... something to keep up your sleeve....
I decided with this one chick that I'd do HER before her mum.
Cause her mum was dead.

And everyone knows that you need to save the best for last.
Quote by Banjocal
sht up u flthy librl foogit stfu u soo mad n butthurdt ur ass is an analpocolypse cuz ur so gay "my ass hrts so mcuh" - u. your rectally vexed n anlly angushed lolo go bck 2 asslnd lolol
Quote by MightyAl
Just bcause noone's said it yet....
D*ck in a box, with a ribbon on it.
The classics are the best.
Quote by metaldud536

What is with you and Pokemon tonight?

EDIT: and as for my contribution, I wrote a book of poems around the size of your average paperback novel (say, 200 pages 8 and 1/2 by 11").. among other things
LaLaLa ZoomZoomZoom
Last edited by Pavura at May 9, 2008,
Payed her £400 phone bill. Romantic no. Stupid? Yes.
I guess the time when I got her a corset made by surprise would fit in here I guess.
Almost cost as much as the phone bill too. =(
I let her see dave mustaine, yeah i named my penis dave mustaine.
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

i got 3 fingers in her pooper when we were slam-banging. I tried to get four in, but I finished first. oh well.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
My boyfriend is super cute =]
After we were hanging out at an amusement park one day, he took me to these soccer fields at night on the way home and stood outside for a bit. There werent many houses or artificial lights around and there was a new moon, so the stars were tremendously bright.. It was gorgeous =]

There's also a bunch of little things he does. He always calls me 'beautiful' or 'love of my life' instead of the usual 'baby' or 'sweetie' when we say goodbye (although we say those a lot too), and he wears the hemp necklace I made him every single day.
Iunno. I appreciate everything he says and does so much (and try to compensate, I love doting on him =] ), and even though we don't go to like.. french restaurants and have candlelit dinners, he still does a lot of little romantic things =]
Gah I love that kid.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Stood up at 4 'o clock to give her 18 roses on her 18th before she was going to work at 6.....

I did a lot of stupid things during those 3 years.
Page 1 of 3