Hey guys and gals,
its been a while but here is cover number two, yes another Bon Jovi cover but hey i couldnt resist using a master track

Its not perfect and the tone sucks a little but its not bad.

HERE

BTW if anyone can help me with my recording set up please check out my thread in the main RNR sectionHERE
any help would be very much appreciated.

Peace
Just call me Mr Sambo.....

Check out my profile for my covers!
yeah.. definately gotta work on the tone. it kind of destroys the whole mood for me, to be honest in the beginning.
yep, the tone aint good for the intro bit, but the rest of the song is played really well and sounds good
Well I already said the tone sucks lol
I really could use some help with the set up I have, I couldnt even get my acoustic to sound like an acoustic, it sounds more like weird electric sound.
Its driving me NUTS so PLEASE check out the thread link above if you cab help me with this.

At first when the singing started I was like holy crap your a really good singer but then I realized your just playing guitar. But anyway I thought you played it great the guitar tone is awful especially when you switch to the electric. I think its time for a new sound or a new pedal for you.......I can't really help you with all the technical stuff thats not really my fortay. Keep up the good playing though.

Crit mine?

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Osiris77/
Quote by Osiris77
At first when the singing started I was like holy crap your a really good singer but then I realized your just playing guitar. But anyway I thought you played it great the guitar tone is awful especially when you switch to the electric. I think its time for a new sound or a new pedal for you.......I can't really help you with all the technical stuff thats not really my fortay. Keep up the good playing though.

Crit mine?

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Osiris77/

One of the main reasons I posted was so maybe someone could help me out with the setup but no one seems to know anything lol
checking out yours now