no thank you. and live, they made me wanna cry. they thought cussing every other word would make them cool, but no. and then they actually asked the audience to mosh. epic phail.
pay me the same amount and ill give you better head than an amp ever could.

Quote by mdawg24
My bad, headbanger had it.
I suck

Quote by faultyy
(sp) means to use super powers
Quote by IcePh0enix
Horrible, horrible band.

I've got the gift of one liners, they've got the curse of sucking.

LOL
I don't like them either, but I might be seeing them on their upcoming tour with Ace Enders, Danger Radio and Powerspace. I'm going for Ace Enders. Maybe I'll just leave before CIWWAF get on.
Quote by veggiederek
i love 'em..!
anyone heard the new songs?

yeah, they're mint.
i was meant to see them at slam dunk on the 25th but tickets sold out
Quote by punkforlife93
They're decent, but pretty crap sometimes if you ask me.

Yeah, they can be alright, but really boring too
Can't stand them. Had a brief spell of listening to them just before the CD came out, but the novelty soon wore off and I saw the light.

Bad bad stuff...except for Lyrical Lies...if I remember rightly that was actually a pretty good track.

EDIT: Ok, after listening back to a couple of tracks (through my Senns...) what the hell is up with the production of that CD? Is it just me who is hearing a really horrible fuzz as if there's way too much low end on just about EVERYTHING? It might just be my rip of the CD, I'll listen on their myspace and get back to you...

EDIT TWO: Okay. Having listened on their myspace it turns out that the horrible fuzz is still there, it's just not as prominent as it was on my CD rip - I guess combining a low quality rip (64kps) with high quality headphones was never going to be a good idea, but the fact that it's still noticeable on their myspace (where the tracks will be ripped at at least 192kps) is pretty shocking. I can't believe I'd never noticed how poor it was before now!
Last edited by fake_sk8r182 at May 10, 2008,
I think that they are good for the occasional listen, but they really aren't good for much other than that.
I like 'em
MUSIC

Black > Classic

UG BLACK BRIGADE

Quote by punkforlife93
hit him in the balls, prefferably from below so as for maximum testacular pain

Quote by Strato-Massacre
1) stick him in his kisser, quick!
2) repeat step one.
Quote by Headbanger_1
they thought cussing every other word would make them cool, but no. and then they actually asked the audience to mosh. epic phail.

Sounds like Pete Wentz… just because you can swear every time you open you mouth doesn’t mean you should… plus it gets really annoying
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I went to see hit the lights and they were headlining, they are awful live considering their songs are rediculously simple. Especially comparing that to seeing fall of troy live.
Gundy0 was diagnosed with a fatal lung cancer… he only has about three weeks to live. So out of respect, a lot of us used his avatar and put him in our sig…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
God bless Mr. Grundy.

anyone going to a CIWWAF concert this year?
Quote by GiantRaven
You are not human.

I am totally serious.

Quote by tilinmyowngrave
I was inspired by someone saying they had Millionaire on their Ipod

he's talking about me!
I like them. When they play acoustic, their songs sound so much better.
fght ff yr dmns. wrt sngs n yr slp. fight yr dmns your DEMONS. w lv y. w mss y. i lv y s mch tht t hrts m hd.