OK, nearly impossible task, but I'm sure someone is up to the challenge. I'm trying to remember a rock song from early 90's. Don't know band or title. The singer sounds like (but I don't believe is Eddie Vedder). The distinctive feature of the song is a really cool solo guitar (clean electric) intro and outro. Any ideas? Thanks for any help.
do i look like inspector ****in Clouseau how do ya expect any of us to know that!
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
only thing that comes to mind is No Rain by Blind Melon, but singer doesn't sound like eddie vedder
It probably was Eddie Vedder when alot of those seattle bands were playing with each other and doing their own projects. Maybe it was temple of the dog, or i thought he had another little side group too...
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Thanks for the help. I know it was extremely vague. Found it tonight. Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam.
Quote by mdlatt
Thanks for the help. I know it was extremely vague. Found it tonight. Yellow Ledbetter by Pearl Jam.

I was gunna post a video of that song. It's an awesome song. Check out the misheard lyrics version from it. It's really funny.
tomorrow - silverchair

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Quote by mdlatt

ah dude, i was going through my stuff and came across that and was thinking "maybe this is the song he was talking about"
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
probably something by fall out boy

your an idiot.

might be great big sea
Quote by mdlatt

That's what I thought when I read your original post.
I'M IN THE FIGHT TO CURE CYSTIC FIBROSIS...MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

Quote by JustRooster
I'm a straight man, but I'd put that surfcaster right in my mouth.

Quote by JD2k9
Well, life is like a penis.
Women make it hard.
Also, it's short but seems long when it gets hard.