Page 1 of 2
I tried searching this to no avail.

Im interested in finding out the earnings of great guitarists for example Steve Vai or Joe Satriani. Are these guys actually millionaires or what? I mean theyve been in the game for a long while, released many albums, are known world wide and are regarded as two of the greatest guitarist ever but in financial terms, has all this success brought them much green? Are they rolling in it or do they live a simple middle class lifestyle like the rest of us schmucks...
Yngwie always strikes me as being richer than them all.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I would think Slash is pretty loaded..
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
good question!

I think that jimi hendrixes sister has to be pretty loaded too!
Looking for a new sig!
paul mcartney? if you count him.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
I read in an interview that bullet for my valentine are into the 100's of thousands and up (cant remember how often) so satriani or vai have to be getting millions really
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Paul Mcartney is worth £713 million

and Eric clapton has to be about £200million odd from music, music events, advertising, and promotions on BOSS effects and Fender.
Zakk Wylde.

For the simple fact that if he will get money for it, he will put his name on it.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
The current richest "guitarists" or musicians if you count Sir Paul would be Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton, and probably B.B. King...think about it, he is extremely famous.

Eric Clapton must be worth over $100 million, and probably has a total fortune of over $500,000,000.
High as tits
I highly doubt that Mustaine is rolling in dough. Probably leading an upper middle class lifestyle. Hammett is probably loaded. As for SRV, it's hard to be rich when you're dead.
I think the older the band is/was Within Reason the richer they are/were..Let's say you take the beatles or someone just after that era that were Reallly successful, and put them against a newer age band lets say, Joe satriani Or Trivium,etc...The older band or artist will More than likely be richer, As people could only BUY their records back then. But now people and illegally donwload them. Hope that helps somehow
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Quote by NowhereOutThere
Hannah Montana.

Richer than Vai and Satriani combined.

I was talking to my bass player about that...I was standing in line at the market, all and I look over at the magazines and on the cover of one it says something like "Hannah Montana makes one-million dollars a week from touring." then I'm all like
Quote by fastfretjazz
I think the older the band is/was Within Reason the richer they are/were..Let's say you take the beatles or someone just after that era that were Reallly successful, and put them against a newer age band lets say, Joe satriani Or Trivium,etc...The older band or artist will More than likely be richer, As people could only BUY their records back then. But now people and illegally donwload them. Hope that helps somehow

lol satriani is alot older than Trivium. Probably by 20 years dude.
Quote by DieKrupps

Satch is 52, Trivium's in their mid 20's. So yeah, satch is quote a bit older.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by DieKrupps

I put Him in there because He is STILL going...Just to clear up any Confusion..And Instrumental rock when he started wasnt as popular as mainstream rock music...
And he was mentioned in the first post
Metal!!!/COLOR]<br><br>
Gear:
LTD M-200FM
Marshall JCM 2000 DSL 50.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Boss MT-2 MetalZone
Boss GE-7
Zoom II Effects Pedal
Quote by master
Keith Richards maybe.

Zombies don't count
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Quote by mathieupM13
Zombies don't count

Lol i agree....hes really odd.

Jimmy page must still be earning money on Re-released Led zep 'The very best of' CD's sold, and also I-tunes.

Hes got an OBE as well.
acually your more talented players arent going to be as rich becasue every one album they sell to people who acually listen to real music, someone like falloutboy sells like 50
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by GiantRaven
Do you think he'll be in my band?

No way, man.

I have dibs
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Page 1 of 2