Just befor the Verse, Tim Use's some Picking technique, It looks like he is strumming the strings. How does he do it? It looks so comfusing lol

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
thats just simple fret muting buddy, tis part of the beat

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
Its Tom
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
It might be flamenco, but I doubt Tim would waste his time when Tom's doing the same thing.
Quote by StoopidRudeboy
Ohhhhh, you still ruined it for me now...... never mind. Your cool ill let it go.

Hmm...

closest thing I ever got to a compliment
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmOLtdjusaI

This dude does it perfectly at 1:11

Its not Flamenco

"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
Quote by DinkyDude
Its Tom

Since when did Tom Morello start playing bass?

And to thread starter.
Those are mute notes.
They are a common technique on both guitar and bass.
You should look em' up.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Last edited by Woogles at May 9, 2008,
Quote by Woogles
Since when did Tom Morello start playing bass?

And to thread starter.
Those are mute notes.
They are a common technique on both guitar and bass.
You should look em' up.

Yeah, I know. its just how he does them, It looks like hes doing Upstorkes and downstrokes and awkward.

Is that what he says?
Quote by Martin259
Yeah, I know. its just how he does them, It looks like hes doing Upstorkes and downstrokes and awkward.

He is doing them in rhythm....
The only thing he is doing weird is using pretty much all his fingers to strum the strings. (And yes that is a flamenco technique but you don't move your whole arm like that)
I normally just use my thumb.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Last edited by Woogles at May 9, 2008,
as far as playing the muted notes in bulls on parade, i've seen people slap, strum and finger them - its open to interpretation and what feels best for you. the technique that dude's using just looks like the technique some bass players use for strumming chords on bass.
Quote by Woogles
He is doing them in rhythm....
The only thing he is doing weird is using pretty much all his fingers to strum the strings. (And yes that is a flamenco technique but you don't move your whole arm like that)
I normally just use my thumb.

Thankyou

Is that what he says?