I heard about that on G4. Seemed to make sense. The kids without video games aren't pleasantly distracted from life, so they lash out at the kids with better toys.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
It's true. Those who play video games are spending most of their day inside their home, staying out of trouble. Those who aren't playing games are outside with their friends causing chaos.
Set-Up:
- Ibanez RGA42FM
- Epiphone Les Paul Special II
- Crate 15W Amp
- Boss MT-2 Metal Zone Pedal
- Line 6 Pocket Pod

- Peavey International II Drum Set (Cherry Red)
- Zildjian Cymbals
- Evans Heads with Remo E-Rings
OMG all kidZ in fr0nt of scr33n NAO!

yeah right.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Video games help kids get rid of stress in a non-dangerous way. Kids need some excitement in their lives, and if they don't experience some in video games, they'll look for some in real life.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
#$!@.

*runs and plays video games*

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
About time, I'm sick to death of all these stupid ****ing politicals blaming everything on games.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Well, this is fairly obvious to me. Video games passify people.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by metaldud536
I think anyone who's played pokemon is at risk of agression when they find out that only Ash's pikachu can affect ground types, and his pokemon know more than 4 moves!

WHAT!??!

They're also at a higher risk of contracting AIDS..
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
so because i don't play video games and my friends play alot of video games i have a higher chance of going on a school shooting!?

obviously someones a genius.....
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

*Waits for Jack to come bitching*
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by aradine
so because i don't play video games and my friends play alot of video games i have a higher chance of going on a school shooting!?

obviously someones a genius.....

Well, I've been screwing around with computer games ever since this little beauty arrived

And I've yet to go on a killing spree. Outside of computer games, of course.
I didn't read the article, because I'm severly drunk, but IMO, if you can type, your opinion counts, and my opinion is that many people vent their agression through video games, so that violent video games actually prevent troubled teens from actually going out and hurting people.
It's true. Many times have I played manga rape games instead of going out an-

No, wait, I mean...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at May 9, 2008,
If kids are going to go on gun shooting rampages I think there would be a bit more going on in their life then a video game encouraging it... People with sense realise that games are simply for entertainment purposes and if anyone thinks otherwise then there's something wrong with them in the first place.
Quote by NothingButRock
If kids are going to go on gun shooting rampages I think there would be a bit more going on in their life then a video game encouraging it... People with sense realise that games are simply for entertainment purposes and if anyone thinks otherwise then there's something wrong with them in the first place.

This is what everyone's been trying to tell Jack Thompson.
Quote by metaldud536
This is what everyone's been trying to tell Jack Thompson.

Ugh i cant believe that guy is still around...back when i was a big videogaming nerd, i used to hate that guy so much

Now, not so much, but id thought he would of given up by now.