from the top of my head the best ones I can think of would be like;

4. Guns N' Roses - November Rain:
Where Slash comes out of the Rural Church into just Bare Desert & plays the solo with the Church behind him, I just think the way that Guitar Solo is Presented in that Video is pretty cool

3. Stevie Ray Vaughan - Cold Shot
Where Stevie's Laying Dead in a Hospital Bed & all the Doctors are trying to Revive him & Stevie's Wife Lenny comes running through the halls of the Hospital to the room where Steve is & she like Violently Pushes all the Doctors out of the Way & then Puts the end of the Guitar Guitar chord that's supposed to go into the amp into a Bandage around his elbow & he comes back to life & starts Ripping it up on his Stratocaster....

2. Stevie Ray Vaughan - Couldn't Stand The Weather
When he says "...IT'S TIME TO GET READY FOR THE STORM" & He Stevie, Tommy Shannon & Chris Layton all put the Black Tinted Goggles on their eyes & then Stevie just starts just RIPPING IT UP with his Sunburst Flame top Hamilton Strat Copy that has "Stevie Ray Vaughan" inlayed in Mother of Pearl on the Rosewood Fretboard in a like Cursive Font...

1. Dokken - Dream Warriors
Where the whole video is in the setting of Nightmare on Elmstreet 3: Dream Warriors with Rosanna Arquette where she looks like she's about 15 Years-Old & the Guitar Solo part just shows both of the left & Right walls of this one room Exploding & Coming together at this one point on the Back Wall where George Lynch comes through with his Skull & Bones Guitar & Plays a Really Decent Solo & then he gets like Pulled back through the Hole in the wall where he came out of by Freddie Krueger....

& I have to say that one of the best things I've ever seen for a Guitar Solo part of something was on the Episode of the Drew Carey Show where they were Starting their High School Band Back up & they were Auditioning Guitar Players & they had Slash from Guns N' Roses, then they had all these other Famous Guitar Players like the Bassist from ZZ-Top & Jewl & the have Johnny Lang Start Playing & Drew Carey Stops him & he's like "Johnny...We Didn't Hire you to play Guitar, we Hired you to uuuh....Mow the Lawn...." & then Johnny Lang puts the guitar he was playing down on the Pool Table in Drew Carey's Back Yard, Puts his Backwards Hat back on, Grabs the Lawn Mower & starts Mowing the Lawn.... That was GREAT HAHAHAHAHA
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
I remember seeing Frusciante playing the slide solos in Scar Tissue when it first came out with a broken neck on the guitar and thought that was pretty badass.
I agree with November Rain,also the outro when Slash is standing on the piano.
I also like in the Video for Seize The Day by Avenged Sevenfold when you see the band at M. Shadows' wife's funeral,and after everyone leaves you see this stream of light going twards the coffin and it turns into Synyster gates and he stands on the coffin playing th solo than dissappears.
Yeah, I'm just keeping Dokken - Dream Warriors as Number 1 because that whole music video is like Supposed to be like the Band Dokken Going Head-To-Head Against Freddie Krueger & at the End of the Video Freddie Wakes up like from a Sound Sleep & He's Like "WHOAH!!! WHOAH!!! WHOAH....WHO WERE THOSE GUYS?!?"
R.I.P.:
Randy Rhoads (December 6, 1956 – March 19, 1982)
Dimebag Darrell (August 20, 1966 – December 8, 2004)
Les Paul (June 9, 1915 – August 13, 2009)
Ronnie James Dio (July 10, 1942 – May 16, 2010)
the solo on the she builds quick machines video...love it how hes soloing with some guy on fire behind him while everyone else is kicking ass...
signatures suck...
Quote by Aramis
Because I don't rock like Jack.
yeah November Rain has an awesome solo scene. I really like the video for Seize the Day the solo looks sick with Syn playing it on to up the coffin in his signature guitar position for solos. That music video is so sad to me though, after i saw it for the first time i was like "whoa this is a sad song" now i nearly cry when i hear that song, i have no idea why.
MyGear
Schecter Hellraiser (EMG 85/81 + 18v mod)
LTD SC-207 with EMG 707
Peavey 6505 Head
Some random Peavey 4x12 slant cab
Boss Chorus Ensemble + Boss DD-3 + Dunlop Crybaby Wah + Boss NS2
Its not a music video,but I like when Dime was playing a solo live and smacked the guitar into the wall and broke the head off,and still finished the song with the head hanging off of the guitar by the strings.