Bought it for $530 brand new 6 months ago. I don't have the original box or manual any longer.

Cosmetically, the amp is in 9.5/10. Few scratches on the corners, but other than that it's flawless. Amp is in 100% working order. I removed the wings on the outside of the Peavey logo because I felt it made the amp look tacky. Looks more traditional this way. Also replaced the pilot light with a white one. It still lights up red, however.

Ruby 6L6GC power tubes
Electro Harmonix 12AX7s pre amp tubes

Foot switch will be included.

$360 Shipped. $350 plus $10 paypal fee.

** Forgot about the paypal fee. Sorry about that. **

Only ones I have at the moment. It's a little dusty here and there(I will take care of it before shipping). I haven't been using it much, and it's been sitting downstairs. I don't know why it appears to be scratched near the peavey logo. I saw this in the picture and was curious...so I went and took a look at it, and there are no scratches there. Trick photography, I guess.
Last edited by Colony5150 at May 11, 2008,
Not really looking for trades at the moment, but entertain me. I may jump if it's really something I'm interested in.
PM me the price you're looking for. Are you in the U.S.?
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

doubt it'll make you jump out of your seat but, Epi thunderbird bass, Sony wireless headphones, DVD burner (for TV), and a VOX checker painted wah with dunlop electronics.
Check your PM's darth. Yes, I'm in the US.
Last edited by Colony5150 at May 10, 2008,
intrested in either of the LTD's in my thread?
GUITARS:
Ibanez s40dxqm
Gibson SG faded

Amp:
Peavey JSX 120watt head
Mesa Boogie recto 2x12 Cab
How much are you looking to sell it for?
Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
UTBDan has said on numerous occasions "the Gear Ads subforum is for SALES and TRADES only. If you want to test the market, go to eBay."
Good thing if someone offers me the right amount, it would turn into a SALE.

Original post has been updated.
I never got the PM, but I may be interested, can I see those pics??
Quote by Dave_Mc
less headroom than the windsor head? what, does it distort before you plug it in?

Are those tubes the originals? and what was the reason for the pilot light change, just looks?

Also, what form of payment do you accept if I were to buy it?
Quote by Dave_Mc

wow great deal. Great head (tee hee tee hee tee hee)
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Yes. Tubes are the original tubes. I haven't put that much time on it. Never been gigged. Never been cranked past 2 on the volume. I haven't played it in a month or so except for when I fired it up the other day before I posted the ad just to make sure everything was in working order.

Only reason for the pilot light change was for cosmetic purposes. It still lights up red, maybe even a little brighter now.

I accept paypal(You pay fee), which is $10.00 on top...$360 total.
Last edited by Colony5150 at May 10, 2008,
Would you ship to Ireland?

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
I'll trade you my RR3 for it.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
pm sent
Guitars-
Gibson SG Standard
Schecter c1 hellraiser fr (Tremelo-NO)

Amp-
5150 Custom
Marshall 1960a Lead

Effects-
Boss Ns2
EH Holy Stain
Boss Sd2