Well, after seeing the thread about the guy havin a fox in his yard I began wondering what other animals people have seen in their yard.

I've seen two deer, a few bears (one of which my mom chased away with a broom) a fox, an orange bird (like fruit orange, orange) Raccoons, which we could hand feed, and an assortment of small rodents.

So pit what about you?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
a horse
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
I'm a city gal, and besides rats and cats and such (unless crackheads count), I've only seen skunks. Fun when it happens, oh yeah.
i see foxes alot.
also, the occasional cardinal and blue jay.
and lets not forget the ever present yeti under my porch.
Quote by Jesus Juice
i had your mum in my backyard.

That was pretty freaky

Wow only three posts and I got this.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

As you can see, I can't really have any animals in my back yard. Just the emerald and I.

Although we do get some birds up here, that's about it.

The mighty bear, scared of a broom.
I've had some feral cats. My cat takes care of them She's badass.

I also forgot to mention I have a three eyed cat, it lives under a rock in our backyard.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

We get coyotes and deer in our yard sometimes because we live across the street from a forest preserve. On several occasions we've had huge snapping turtles that weighed easily about 70-90 pounds each.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by floppypick
Well, after seeing the thread about the guy havin a fox in his yard I began wondering what other animals people have seen in their yard.

I've seen two deer, a few bears (one of which my mom chased away with a broom) a fox, an orange bird (like fruit orange, orange) Raccoons, which we could hand feed, and an assortment of small rodents.

So pit what about you?

dude...your mom is awesome..
there were geese in my yard. then my dad blew one up with a bottle rocket. i hit one in the head with a rock. i havnt seen one since. lol
Quote by djmay71
OMG

eddievh2, you are a genuis, and true man of action

damn right

Quote by Zugunruhe

or else, how good are you at drawing penises?

lulz
Quote by stoner179
dude...your mom is awesome..

Haha, yeah it was pretty hilarious. The bear was tearing down our bird feeder, so she ran out there and chased it away.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
Haha, yeah it was pretty hilarious. The bear was tearing down our bird feeder, so she ran out there and chased it away.

Wow, your mom sounds fearless!
Coyotes, a herd of elk, lots of birds such as quail, a turtle, many snakes, and salamanders.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Coyotes, a herd of elk, lots of birds such as quail, a turtle, many snakes, and salamanders.

...dude, a herd of elk??
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by Mask_Of_Sanity
^What does that have anything to do with the topic of this thread, you mindless git?

it was in my backyard asshat
Quote by floppypick
...dude, a herd of elk??

Yeah dude, they ran through our neighbors pasture, jumped the fence, ran across the road into our pasture, then just kept going. It was pretty crazy. There was about 25-30 of them.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Yeah dude, they ran through our neighbors pasture, jumped the fence, ran across the road into our pasture, then just kept going. It was pretty crazy. There was about 25-30 of them.

Hahaha oh wow. Like I said we had two deer, which I have no idea where they came from, and when they left they jumped like a 6-8 foot fence, it was crazy.

You should have gotten a picture!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Honestly, mental patients. Not kidding. I live less than a mile from the state mental hospital. We've been woke up a few times (yes, more than once) with the cops and helicopers chasing some freak through our back yard. Lady down the street came home to one watching TV in her living room. Pretty messed up.
Quote by floppypick
Hahaha oh wow. Like I said we had two deer, which I have no idea where they came from, and when they left they jumped like a 6-8 foot fence, it was crazy.

You should have gotten a picture!

Yeah, we were gonna try and get a video of it, but they were gone before I could get the camera. It's never happened since though.

Quote by FEDS-91
Honestly, mental patients. Not kidding. I live less than a mile from the state mental hospital. We've been woke up a few times (yes, more than once) with the cops and helicopers chasing some freak through our back yard. Lady down the street came home to one watching TV in her living room. Pretty messed up.

Hahaha, that's frigging hilarious. I take it she didn't lock her doors... Well that probably showed her
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

i found an armadillo in my front yard...i live in Missouri so i was like wtfz
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Quote by floppypick
Hahaha, that's frigging hilarious. I take it she didn't lock her doors... Well that probably showed her

Probably not, it's a really nice neighbor hood (cept for the looney bin so close) and the local convenience store is like 2 blocks away. Funny, yet creepy at the same time.
I am that guy who seen the fox. I also always see rabbits.... like everyday, sometimes big birds of all sorts... and I saw a snake there a week after we moved in.
all of them. The entire animal kingdom is in my backyard
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by pHaKe
all of them. The entire animal kingdom is in my backyard

Were they evil and liked to rape things... because I'd watch out for those kind of animals!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

this guys been running around for a couple days now...should i be worried?
Quote by leonardo.kornuto
You're pretty

ty
Well we get heaps of birds because my house is surrounded by trees. We used to get a lot of kangaroos too, haven't been around in a while though.